roboknee
junior member
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2018
- Messages
- 57
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@rustic
I was pretty freaked out too as it was an infection! I’m sorry you were sick too. Then my knee was acting up at the same time. I was thinking about what the Dr kept saying about it getting infected so easy. So far it’s better as I keep doing my stretching and stationary. For a few days I was wondering if I should call the office or not, kept telling myself it’s gonna be ok. I’m kind of relieved to hear I’m not the only one worried about such things.
Robo
I was pretty freaked out too as it was an infection! I’m sorry you were sick too. Then my knee was acting up at the same time. I was thinking about what the Dr kept saying about it getting infected so easy. So far it’s better as I keep doing my stretching and stationary. For a few days I was wondering if I should call the office or not, kept telling myself it’s gonna be ok. I’m kind of relieved to hear I’m not the only one worried about such things.
Robo
