TKR I Made It To the Promised Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Diana - Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!!! 15 months and 150 ROM. You ARE a goddess!! And here I thought it was a myth :) It has been a while since I have been on your thread and I rarely get alerts so I feel a little out of touch. I hope you are enjoying your holiday! Congratulations on losing 10 pounds! I think I found it...you can have it back.

@patient 99 - Hi Carol! Hope your travels are going well! How is your knee holding up?
 
@71Beetle
Hi Lisa,
How are you ? Good I hope :) My Vacation to Maine was Awesome. I walked for miles
Along the cliffs, I even ran up a jagged cliff with my new knee :happydance:I drank Strawberry
Daiquiris, with whipped cream & a cherry on top :martini:& ate so much Lobster, I am
Sick of it :heehee: I soaked in a hot tub, swam in the pools & tried to be active. I truly was
Queen of the "PROMISED LAND":egypdance:I am now back to my commoner life.... Which really isn't too
Bad at all ( except now I have to vacuum ) :rotfl:
Back to work tomorrow,
It's always nice to hear from you :friends:
Sincerely,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Hi Diana,
Happy to hear that you did so much on your holidays. Hard to believe you could get sick of lobster. You must have eaten a lot to make that happen! Sounds like your new knee is treating you really well. The Promised Land has been good to you. Can't wait until I get there! When I do could I please have a Strawberry Daiquiri with whipped cream and a cherry on top?? PLEEEASE??
I will do better at keeping an eye on your thread. I don't know why but I was not getting alerts.
Enjoy your week!
 
Hi Queeney! Hope you are dealing well with reality now that you are home from vacation. Glad to hear you had an awesomly great time. :happydance: :welome: home!
 
@daughter stalker
Maria,
How are you ? Good I hope :) Are you staying out of the O.D.I.C ? Is your Knee any
Better ? On Vacation we were early to all the Restaurants, You can sit in the bar & wait
They kept saying. Well 5 beers & 2 Strawberry Daiquris later ( mind you I don't drink ) I was a
Giggling Queen :martini: :heehee: :thud: @patient 99 was asking about you
Thank You for stopping by :friends:
Love,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@new knee in June
Hey Diana,

:sneaker:I'm hanging in there. :) Glad to hear you had a great time on vacation. :loveshwr: I am staying away from the ODIC. :bignono: I toe the line often, but don't cross it. :heehee: I have an appointment with another OS scheduled for October 9th. We will see what comes of it. :scratch:

I hope all is well with you. I keep :sneaker:

Take care! :flwrysmile:
 
Wow:wowspring: it sounds like you had a great vacation and your 150 ROM :egypdance:/mobility levels :spin:are great.

The walking and cliff climbing sound fabulous - I am really hoping to do that next year with or without my "sports" walker:walking:as we've booked for the Dolomites in Northern Italy
 
@new knee in June Diana, How are you doing? Behaving yourself? HUGS
[Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land
 
@tiredwife
Well, what a ridiculous night-day. Yesterday, around 4:00 p.m the house across from us
Had the S.W.A.T team pay them a visit :shocked: 7 S.W.A.T vehicles, men in Army garb with
High powered rifles, dogs, police from near by towns. Guns drawn pointing at the top floor
Windows. I didn't see any arrests, but, There are children living there, pre school & regular
School. Also there is an elementary school right in my back yard :yikes: Today, cars are being towed
& police are still hanging around.
Nothing in the Local paper, but word is it had to do with Heroin.
I hope they lose everything, house, kids, cars, money in the bank. They haven't even been here for a year.
I am glad someone is watching out for the decent folks in my town, God help those poor children :angel:
Sorry this has nothing to do with knees, Makes me so mad :hissy:
Diana
 
@new knee in June How can any parent that loves their children expose them to all of that. They don't deserve the children! So many people (like my son and his wife) want children and would be wonderful parents, but they can't have any, and then jerks like that have them and don't care enough to give them a safe home life. There weren't any gun shots was there? [Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land Hope when you get new neighbors they are of a better quality! [Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land
 
What a horrible experience, I hope the kids are doing OK. It is a little unsettling when it happens in your neighborhood.
 
Thank You Ladies, This was a Multi-generational family... children, Parents, grandparent.
Lots of people in a 2 bedroom home :no-fin: Different license plates than MA. They will get in
More trouble ( additional time ) because we are in an Elementary school area. No shots fired.
Makes you wonder why this generation is so violent, It all comes down to a loving family &
The values the youth are taught while young. Something sorely missing in today's families.:sad:
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@new knee in June I agree children now a days aren't taught respect of other people and their property, they aren't taught that you work for what you want. They aren't taught empathy, or pride in work and their jobs, or how they raise kids. I sometimes think it started from a generation that didn't have anything, so they wanted their children to have more, then that generation wanted their children to have it even easier etc. So now we have generations of people that think they are entitled to everything, and they don't care how they get it. Some times I see things and I would just like to shake some people!
[Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land [Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land
 
Today is my 16 month Anniversary on my Left Knee...:happydance::dancy::egypdance::yahoo:
I am doing really well & have no complaints :) My knee only gets stiff if I lay sideways
On my bed. Walking absolutely no pain at all :walking:
@tiredwife
If you could be so kind, Carol always sings Happy Birthday to me on my Anniversary,
But she is not here:sorry:She also bakes me a cake :dubious: I am a bit spoiled by her.
If you could find it in your heart to help me out :beg: It would really make my day :friends:
Your husband is doing really well walking a half mile:yes!:I hope he continues seeing results
Every day.
Sincerely,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Up-date on the S.W.A.T raid across the street.....:yikes: My husband spoke to the police
Last night at work.....It was a successful "Hit" They got who they were looking for, Guns,
Money & drugs. Vehicles were being towed yesterday.
Can you imagine all this with children in the house ?:rolleyes:
I hope the children are somewhere safe :angel:
Have a nice weekend,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@new knee in June Glad they got taken off your street! [Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land Our neighborhood is mainly retired military with a few other families scattered around. We have a cop that lives down the street, and because the city park is on this street we get patrolled all the time. We did have one family a while back that was always causing trouble but they left.
[Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land Hope you have a great weekend! We might have to have a fire in the fire pit today! [Bonesmart.org] I Made It To the Promised Land
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom