TKR I made it through too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Patti, I finally caught up with your thread and your recovery is coming along really well!:thumb: You've have gotten your life back and that's all positive, I am so happy for you!:friends: Your an inspiration to all of us that follow you and your recovery.
I hope you come back and report how your Chiroprator session went, because I've been thinking of seeing one as well for the same reasons you mentioned.
Stay well and happy recovery my friend!:friends:
 
Thanks Jacky, Yes, my life is much better now than a year (or two or three) ago! I still have some achy days and a little swelling but the ice takes care of it! I love ice! My surgeon has never mentioned ice. I got that excellent info from this site! The Chiropractor is working well for me. I have had several sessions and my body sure seems happier! Continued good knees to you!!
 
Hey Smokey, If all was well last week I personally would high-tail-it to the Chiropractor and have him adjust me knee and all... I tripped and fell last week and I will be going to the Chiropractor this week, but even if I didn't and the knee started bothering me I would go there first.

I hope that you figure it out and that all is well with your knees!!!
 
smokey, You posted this question in your own recovery thread and received answers from Jo and a couple of members in that thread. Please check there for information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom