THR I am titanium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that money for things I have been unable to do!!
You might enjoy this 'round robin' email I got from someone ....

I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives, we should always finish things that we start. Since we could all use more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished. I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardoney, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun scritions an a box a choclutz. Yu had ni idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all ur frenz who need inner water. An teleum u luvum.

I just got what your username means
Well don't keep it to yourself - what does it mean?!
 
Hi, @calikat ... I have not been able to be on bonesmart, but have thought of you so often and so hoping you soon come out on the other side from all of this (expletive deleted) that you have had to go through. Please know how much we all care and are pulling for you.
 
It's 2:05 am. I am in so much pain deep in my hip and down my leg despite two ultracet at 8:30 pm and another percocet at 11:30 pm. The pain has kept me awake. I am in such despair. My OS keeps telling me nothing is wrong. How am I going to go to work in the morning?
 
I was just thinking about you!!!!! @calikat

You should write down where the pain is, what it feels like and how much meds you had to take!!!!

When is the appt with the new OS??? When do you get the allergy test? Something needs to be done.....I'm sorry I can't offer more insight

Maybe ring the OS office tomorrow and demand some answers !!!!!!

I'll be hoping you can get some rest tonight

Hang in there
 
oh poor you @calikat . I don't know anything but it sure seems like someone should know what's going on. probably time to be a 'woman warrior' and demand answers. over here they call it 'turning over tables' (as in the dr's office) to get answers. hoping things start going better really soon.. devorah
 
I hate it that you're going through all this. You've had terrible luck. What is happening with the allergist? and are you seeing a new OS?
I hope you called in sick today. You shouldn't be going to work on no sleep.
 
Oh @calikat. Sorry to hear you are still in such pain... This is not what you signed up for...,. As @dickinson said said... Perhaps you should be more demanding from your surgeons office. Thinking of you.... Hoping you didn't have too much pain at work ....Chrissie xxxxxxc
 
Hi @calikat just wondering how you are today?

As I was going to sleep last night I was really empathising with your situation it is very like me being in limbo, except I at least know what I'm facing but you have no idea what's going on which is so unfair, frustrating and scary.

I hope you can get some answers really soon to put your mind at ease and to get on with the reason we had these replacements in the first place!!!!

Hope you had an ok day
 
Just back from work. I made it through. That is the strange thing...my hip/leg is better when I am standing. Or maybe it is the celebrex. I take 200 mg in the morning. My nights can be really unbearable...like last night. Any little movement sends pain radiating down my leg despite pain medication. I shall see what tonight brings. I called the OS's office. He was not in today, but they are leaving a message. I will call the allergist tomorrow.
 
Sorry to hear about your complications also @calikat .Ive been missing out a lot by not keeping up with everyones recoveries.Hope your feeling better soon.Peace.
 
Aww @calikat I'm so sorry you are still having so much pain and still in limbo on what is going on. I think about you often. I keep reading my email alerts on you and Sally and hoping the to read that the two of you are getting better. I have faith that everything will work out and you will be better than ever. I hope you feel better soon.
 
@Roofmaster Thanks for checking in. You have healed and gone back to your life as it should be. I am very happy for you. <3 But it looks cold upon those roofs! Brrrrrr.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@calikat. Much like Roofmaater, some of us have moved back to normal lifestyle activities and work with no complications. I guess we all knew of the risks for problems wen we signed up for this. I am so sorry you ended up on the short end of the deal :-(

Wishing you down relief soon and some real answers to what has been keeping you down.

All the best!
 
@inthebeginning I get it. I am truly happy for the success stories and sad/disappointed for those of us left behind.
 
Yes @calikat it is hard to be left behind. I get it. And am here for you
 
Hey @Vetgirl! We're all still here for you guys! Unfortunately we may not check in too often. You're not too far behind, you will both catch up with us real soon ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom