Alitm
post-grad
Hi @Wave Hog, How are you feeling about next week? You are on Tuesday and I'm on Friday with second hips! I'll be watching out for you post op
I'm trying not to think so much about 2nd surgery itself, as it will be what it will be, so am focusing beyond the surgery and the future
Thinking of you and will be looking for you on the other side! Here is to a pain free hippy future
!!
I'm trying not to think so much about 2nd surgery itself, as it will be what it will be, so am focusing beyond the surgery and the future
Thinking of you and will be looking for you on the other side! Here is to a pain free hippy future
!!
Canada
Hi soon to be new hippy!

The stress of the fires is weighing heavily on so many. It is horrible to watch on the news.
Prayers for all those suffering through this all. Sending lots of positive healing energy your way. You'll know when it is time to proceed with Righty. 