THR Houston Liveringer Has Landed With New Hip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your shiny new hip Karen.. let the recovery begin :)
 
Hi Karen.....congratulations and jublilations....hurrah ... Well done from across the pond
 
Liveringer Hi Karen welcome to the recovery side It sounds like everything is going really well You get a gold star for asking for prune juice I'm sure your bodily functions will thank you. I must say its more palatable than whole prunes I think the brandy would make it even more palatable In our dreams eh ? Take care and keep us posted
 
Liveringer Glad you're still doing so well and have no pain! Sounds like you'll be making a nice smooth recovery, even if you do have to drink a glass or two of prune juice! :sick: I personally found the whole prunes worked better - about 10 at a time. Yuck, I know, but true.
The best was oatmeal with raisins and walnuts every morning - tasted good, too.
 
Liveringer: i am most amazed at the pain levels or no pain levels....I keep expecting pain in my right hip....but there is none...just some stiffness in my right knee..take care.
 
zauberflöte You're gonna get lots an lots of support from everyone here! Look how much support you've given everyone else! They're all gonna be waiting for your first post after surgery. The computer lines will be clogged, there'll be nationwide black outs, there will be so many of us trying to get to you. (Y2K again!) We'll need the FBI, CIA, Barak Obama to intervene. Air Force One will be called out to pick us all up to get to you! LOL You just wait!
 
Congratulations Karen! Best wishes for a smooth recovery.
 
zauberflöte Can they do a flyover in the shape of a pelvis? LOL

Liveringer Hope day #2 turns out to be another good one for you! I apologize for sort of taking over your personal forum. I'll go harass zauberflöte on her own turf! You need yours to recover and get your own words of encouragement, never mind our foolishness! Keep us posted, hon, we wish you continued success in your recovery. :)
 
Liveringer So glad your surgery went well. Have been following your journey and now you have done it. Congratulations. Think ice.
 
Hello everyone! Everything is still moving along pain is minimal, ice almost 24/7, good meds, PT I notice a difference everytime I go.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Houston Liveringer Has Landed With New Hip
Been there, done that, definitely a big
[Bonesmart.org] Houston Liveringer Has Landed With New Hip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom