Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Houndmom's THR Recovery Thread

They are certainly our most loyal supporters. Here is Mojo
[Bonesmart.org] Houndmom's THR Recovery Thread
 
Hope you have a good 4th and that you are continually getting better.
I've read some of your encouraging posts to others. Great that you can help others
 
How have you been? Seeing where you are giving alot of great advice and comfort to alot of BS folks, but haven't really heard much about how you're doing.
Hope things are better and you have been taking it easy. Tank must be taking good care of you!!!
 
I've had 3 PT sessions, they seem to be helping flexibility, for me a big thing.

I have my blood drawn weekly to check clotting levels due to warfarin. The last 4 times I have had the same tech do the draw and boy she loves her script. I understand the double checking the identity, important and makes sense, but seriously if I haven't fainted in the last 4 draws (or ever), I don't think it will affect me this time. I gave up correcting the "they will contact you in 3 to 4 days with your results", because no, they will call me that afternoon and set dosage for the week.

On the other hand, my FIL also had surgery, was on warfarin (it didn't work, they switched him to something else), so my MIL packaged up his unused prescriptions and mailed them up to me. I pointed out most people would be disturbed if they received a package full of rat poison from their in-laws.
 
My better half too rat poison for a long while... And that's what he lovingly referred to it as. Glad the PT is helping. I've been going twice per week... Easy easy stuff. Stretching, gait training, bike with little to no tension.
Hope things are getting slowly better. Best wishes.:SUNsmile:
 
Hope all is well with you, haven't seen you much ...
Hoping you are doing well.
Let us know when you can.:what:
 
Back
Top Bottom