Hoppy Nanny
big-cheese
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2013
- Messages
- 3,846
- Age
- 74
- Location
- Bognor Regis
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Happy one week Anniversary @Fit4Family
So glad you are still getting some decent sleep in...Must admit I had more pain from my knee the first hip I had done than the hip... but your knee has taken quite a bashing ... no wonder it’s swollen!! That is also contributing to your log leg as the quads need to fire up!!
Hoping that this time next year all this will just be a distant memory so you & your family can really party for New Year’s eve...
Follow that activity progression... it’s really the best way... even if you feel you want to push it.. don’t!!!
Thinking of you my darling .. love Chrissie xx
So glad you are still getting some decent sleep in...Must admit I had more pain from my knee the first hip I had done than the hip... but your knee has taken quite a bashing ... no wonder it’s swollen!! That is also contributing to your log leg as the quads need to fire up!!
Hoping that this time next year all this will just be a distant memory so you & your family can really party for New Year’s eve...
Follow that activity progression... it’s really the best way... even if you feel you want to push it.. don’t!!!
Thinking of you my darling .. love Chrissie xx

Sleep when you can, and stay ahead of pain.
Hope is in reach.
Hopefully once the surgery heals, I will sleep better. Yes, checking off the medical clearance hoops each week, now.
Yes, in less than 4 weeks!


!! New knee - newer outlook on life. I'm redoubling my efforts to reduce weight. This surgical investment is a motivator!
That you're feeling better with just Tylenol is good, that and ice of course! ![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68095-26e85ea5335d731e64defec931c996a8.jpg?hash=JuhepTNdcx)
![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/68/68096-918162fc0112407a9a3b50234422cb72.jpg?hash=kYFi_AESQH)





