Fit4Family
post-grad
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2019
- Messages
- 1,495
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
United States
United States
United States
United StatesBrilliant! Using the grabber for limbs!Clippers and my grabbed for limbs.

United Kingdom
United States
United States
United Kingdom
United States
United States
This is a big deal since lately I haven't been either fit or cool!!
United Kingdom
sweet Sarah
Izzy xx
United States
United States
Was so thrilled to see you emerge in one piece with sense of humor in tack. I’m so glad you have lots of family to come visit you. Hoping the pain is well controlled. The hospital ice is the best! Hope it’s helping you control swelling.
United States
there ...
Izzy xxI’ve found that I feel better and overall sleep better now that I change positions when sleeping. I go from back to one side to the other side to stomach, etc. I may wake up very very slightly when turning over but that’s getting less so. Even with the slight awareness that I’m shifting positions I get very good sleep. I also stopped using the pillow between my legs. I never used it before this surgery and not having it now seems so more normal. I still wake up stiff and need to walk to shake it out. But it eases quickly.I am starting to think sleeping in one position is part of problem. Do you still sleep on your back?