bickypeg
graduate
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2018
- Messages
- 702
- Age
- 77
- Location
- West Yorkshire
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
The lack of sleep is so tiresome @Fit4Family I was waking every hour or so last night, partly the dry mouth, partly the neighbour's outside light switching on and off randomly. You could land a plane with its assistance. Don't think I was sore though. And I did have a classical music station playing very softly. I can't slleep in total silence I find.
Tried nothing but ibuprofen and an antihistamine yesterday. Sore hamstrings(?) after physio. Might try a different cocktail today. They all have side effects I reckon. I'm sure paracetamol causes mild tinnitus. May try to manage without anything this morning and see how it goes.
Grey and gloomy today but I'll get out. Not least because decorators are coming and I always feel I must look busy on the rare occasion we get professional workmen in. Does anyone else clean before the cleaner comes?
Tried nothing but ibuprofen and an antihistamine yesterday. Sore hamstrings(?) after physio. Might try a different cocktail today. They all have side effects I reckon. I'm sure paracetamol causes mild tinnitus. May try to manage without anything this morning and see how it goes.
Grey and gloomy today but I'll get out. Not least because decorators are coming and I always feel I must look busy on the rare occasion we get professional workmen in. Does anyone else clean before the cleaner comes?

goes out to a fellow hippy sufferer ...l am having real problems mentally...the horrible "what ifs "...etc etc...but l dont want to hijack your thread , just wanted to send you a big
...just a "by the way "...l am having good results from seeing a bio mechanical remedial therapist.. she has fantastic understanding of the body , she can pinpoint sore points immediately and then does gentle massage and very gentle manipulation...its paying off...particularly my back....l wish you well my friend...We WILL get through this...have a wonderful day 


my thigh muscles now feel flabby instead of rock hard, which is a good thing.. but still.. flabby?
It's getting there...
