THR Hit the Ground Runnin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the cold, we're also expecting between 3-7 inches of snow! I guess I'll find out if the cold affects the new hip very soon!
I found the cold only affects other joints - not my shiny hip! Stay safe! I've been stuck in that area many times due to weather!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Hit the Ground Runnin'
I have a metal hip and two metal knees----they are never cold---but I can't say the same for my hands, feet, and the end of my nose!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Hit the Ground Runnin'
I've never experienced temps that low---I'm afraid my thin blood would be frozen in 5 minutes and everything about me would be cold to the max. Currently it's 56 here with fog and will be 73 later today. Tomorrow is going to be close to 80 and then drop into the 40s with rain the next few days. I'm counting my blessings this very moment.


Please take care of yourself---don't want you to get frostbite.
 
bottomshollow, thanks! Went out to the gym today. A quick walk in the 8 degree beautiful sunny got me inside where it was nice and warm! Did 15k on the elliptical. Feeling pretty good ;-)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
3 months ago to the minute, I was being wheeled back to the OR for a new hip!

Now it's business as usual at work, home and play. So glad I found BS when I did. It all happened so quickly, I was in a state of shock and knew nothing about THR's. Within a few hours, I was an old pro :)

I could not have done it without all of you, thank you forever!
 
Congrats on your surgical success Inthebeginning!
 
@calikat & @Roofmaster, I'm certainly counting my blessings this Christmas Season!

Hope everyone here at BS can enjoy the wonderful season that is upon us!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
You have a wonderful holiday season as well ITB! So glad you joined us and are now part of our international family!
 
Sad day. Had to say goodbye to my buddy of 16 1/2 years. Money Penny moved out here with me 15 years ago! My kids knew her their whole lives.
We will miss you Money.
[Bonesmart.org] Hit the Ground Runnin'
 
So sorry for your loss. I understand your sorrow and pray comfort for you and your children. Take care.
Betty


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
So sorry for your loss. What a beautiful kitty. We are blessed to have such companions become part of our lives and they will always have a special part of our hearts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom