Fiona444
senior
Oh bliss! That is a wonderful milestone no wonder you feel great 


United States
United States
United States
Spending too much time in supermarkets and shopping malls!
United Kingdom
So swiftly chose a more comfy plastic one with arms to plonk my cushion on. Success!
. I had to have a very steady hand but it worked fine. Creative hippies unite. 
United Kingdom
United States
United Kingdomso narrow that I only just fit in it and after a while it began to irritate my incision spot!
. I may write to their admin and politely point this out. 
United States
The chairs are modern and sleek but sooooo narrow I had to wedge my swollen hip in it, and I'm not a wide hipped person by any means. I pity any large man or ample figured woman, there would be no chance.

United States
United KingdomI hope you were able to fit in some resting along the way or I suspect you were pretty tired by the time it all ended.
. I spent Sunday evening in my trusty recliner, feet elevated, sitting on an ice pack. As @Mojo333 says 'assume the position'
. Always feels soooooo good!
United Kingdom

Amazing after months and months of gritting my teeth in pain. 
United States
United States


