THR hipsy is on the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you aren't in too much pain and have a smile on your face :)
 
Sounds like you are doing well Hipsy! Looking forward to your update after the scan.
 
hi Jaycey yep all going good so far , just a quick question to anyone is it normal for your feet to feel so cold all the time they are freezing have had to put socks on over my teds as i just cant keep them warm ?:what:
 
Hipsy Yes to the socks! It's odd, but I think it's all to do with not being so active to keep the blood circulating. The physio I go to says "if something is hot, it's inflamed - use ice. If it's cold, use a wheatbag or hot water bottle to warm it up and increase blood flow." Sounds reasonable to me!
Happy healing (and you will ride again!)
Anne
 
hi Nannyannie
thanks for the reply im glad its quite normal , i was getting a little concerned there as it is not just cold but freezing great nwards and upwards it is then :happydance:xx
 
hi clifford149
yes it has been a while , and how are you doing these days? :) , the last couple of days have been a bit of a roller coaster for me , having trouble sleeping as I have to stay on my back which im finding so uncomfortable , and my emotions are all over the place crying for no reason whatsoever :shrug: , otherwise the hip feels great and im moving around pretty well , I have noticed im having a little trouble moving my leg forward it will move but is taking a lot of effort , but I can bend the knee and move it backwards fine , I think it may just be muscles need waking up in the thigh , take care x
 
[Bonesmart.org] hipsy is on the other side
Hipsy, Would you please
put your surgery date in your signature, as well as what surgery you had (i.e., LTKR, RTHR) like the rest of us do? You can find the instructions here:
How to create a signature. But please also remember that our membership is international and for clarity use the International Date system being Jan. 10, 2013 or 10 Jan. 2013 rather than 1/10/13 or 10/1/13. Thanks so much for your cooperation.​
​
Hope you have a very good day. Take care, we care​
 
Sorry to hear you have had teary days. I is a roller coaster isn't it?????

I have woken up tired today even though I thought I got lots of sleep!!!!

Take each day as it comes!!!! :)
 
hi Vetgirl it certainly is isnt , hope your feeling ok and progressing i am starting to feel like i dont need so many pills now do i reduce or carry on as normal for a while longer hmm not sure on this one :scratch: stitch ends cut 2 moro hopefully its not painful what a wimp i am lol :yikes: x
 
Hipsy stitches cut is usually the easy part!!!! You just had major surgery.....remember???? Lol

Good luck and its another thing off your list
 
i know what am i like lol :) how are you feeling xx
 
Yes pretty good...twinges here and there. Bad night with knee and heel.....
 
Vetgirl same as so i would say normal run of the mill are u elevating your legs at night i found it helps :) xx
 
hi everyone ,
ok quick question first off stitch ends cut yesterday wound is healing great apart from one area which bled when she removed the steri strips so has been re stripped, also i am having alot of difficulty lifting my leg up when laying down i know its early days but is this normal i dont know what i was expecting really think i just need a bit of reassurance that it is thanks :)
 
Thanks for the advice about elevating at night Hipsy. I will try that tonight

I know I am seeing some improvement in lifting my leg after 2 days of rehab exercises so I would say it will improve. Do you have any rehab or exercises to do???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom