THR hipster333 is in recovery<

@Mireille I'm sure you are going to do awesome! :friends:Plus, my muscles in that leg hadn't been used properly in 12 yrs so your recovery time on the muscle side should be much quicker. I'll be following your journey. :loveshwr:
 
I hear you with the muscles not being used properly. With hip dysplasia, the bones didn't properly form, so the muscles were doomed. lol. :umm:
 
Well @hipster333 we may not be perfect at 4 months, but we are certainly in better shape than we were four months ago! Glad your recovery is progressing so nicely. We will get these muscles back in working order!
 
:hi: Just wanted to say hello, Hipster! Hope you see continual improvement. I, too, have some inner thigh pain still...mostly when I've been sitting and get up. Been doing Tai Chi classes for balance, mobility, and just flexibility....its great! We are where we are....keep moving. :egypdance:
 
Hang in there, Triple 3.
I know I had many issues that didn't completely resolve until 4 or 5 months out.
I was beginning to get anxious that some issues were going to hang around.
Glad to see your post!
Hope you have a Good week.
 
Hey there :wave:
Noticed you on the forum today.
Wondering how your Summer is going and how your hip is doing?
Hopefully all is well. Leave an update if you have time. Would love to hear.
Enjoy the rest of the Summer!
@hipster333
 
Having a great time with new hip! 8 months out and if I do too much, hip gets “tired”. Took a family road trip to Chicago and I have a knot beside scar so I pulled out the ice again. Too much sitting in a yucky seat. I thought by 8 months it would be CURED but then I remember many posts of it taking longer. I am happy I had it done and life is sooooo much easier.
 
:wave:Hey triple 3.
Wondered about you often.
Glad life is easier...hope all keeps getting better.:roseshwr:
 
Hello everyone! Sorry it's been forever since I've been on here. Today marks my 1 year hipiversary. Hip hip hooray! No pain anymore and most days I take it for granted--which I know I shouldn't. It was a long road to get here. The chiropractor and accupunture helped to get rid of the last muscle issues I was having in the lower back and thighs and I continue to do my stationary bike and physio exercises when I think of them. Thankfully all of the knee pain is gone now too. It's been a busy year between recovery, working, and running the kids all over the place. Hope everyone is doing well @Mojo333 @Layla @Mireille . I would love to catch up on all of your threads soon and see how your recovery continues. @TinyMom @MammaT @sequin98 @Walkinginthesand
Sending hugs to all of you! :happydance::yes!::flwrysmile::loveshwr:
 
Such great news! That's the way a hippiversary should be! Congrats!
 
Happy One Year Anniversary!
Wonderful to hear from you and so happy to read how well you're doing.
Back living and enjoying life without pain.
Wishing you many blessings in the New Year!
@hipster333
 
:hi:Great update, triple 3.
I can't believe it has been a year!
So glad to hear you are well!
Wishing you All the Best!:egypdance:
 
Happy Anniversary HIPSTER! :flwrysmile:

Time flies doesn't it. It will 1 year for me in a few days. so glad you are doing well. Enjoy life!!!
 
Very happy to hear this and gives hope to other recovering Hippies. I can go up stairs fine but coming down more tricky. Hopefully this will get better.,
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom