Hip replacement with BMI at 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
@snickers yayyy for you I am so thrilled you're out. I always have turkey too lol.... I have had a hard time today getting things done and my net connection for a while was ify. I will not be on much tonight as we are going to watch a NCIS season we never saw maybe um not the whole season be ok lol but you get my point. I just had to check on you..
Still in :prayer:
 
Hurray @snickers ! Sleep, and then see if they can help you manage the pain better and more thoroughly. I'm tagging @MyAussieGirl as she has been quite vocal about wanting you to be fine :)

We'll see you on the other side when you feel up to it!
 
Yay! @snickers surgery is behind you!
Hoping your pain is well managed and you're able to get some rest.
Best wishes for a good night.
 
I'm closing this thread so you don't post in it. Over the other side please!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom