THR Hip pain 10 months pst LHR

Hi , I’d really recommend the PT as it really helped greatly with my hip especially the one leg standing, I do it as the kettles boiling... squats, bridges and holding postures I’m 7months post Thr
 
@Coacher I think the dry needling is related to acupuncture but they operate differently. The PT inserts a very thin needle and I generally don't feel anything. Then they move it gently when sets off very brief muscle spasms or "twitches." That part is absent in acupuncture. I think the effect is similar to massaging out a "knot" but faster and more effective. It can be a a bit painful but is totally worth it. Dry needling allowed me to put off my surgery for an extra couple years and is now really helping my recovery.
 
Thanks to all for your feedback!
I go see the physio therapist on Wednesday!! I will let you know how it goes.
 
Delighted to hear the pains somewhat relieved although I found with the injections they last just for a period of time
I’m definitely limping less now and I can actually feel my muscle getting stronger because of my PT , I just get pain in the right buttocks by evening and once I rest it ... it goes
I’m taking no pain pills, I find to my surprise the strengthening exercises relieve the pain if it comes during the day but do rest whenever you can and avoid stretching exercises...
I also practice breathing n meditating and loving my pain I know it sounds funny but it really helps.... you’ll get there ❤️
 
My cortizone shots never worked i have bursitis and tendonitis now a year post op and in more pain than before op.. I'm trying lazer tecar shockwaves and magnets all at physio and three months of treatment and it just now seems to be working but still limping with gait and no chance at moment of being cane or pain free
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom