helenium
member
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2017
- Messages
- 183
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Carriemay60
. Yes, I read in your earlier thread that your husband was from S Wales, so I included it in my post! I live between Cardiff and Bridgend, about 13 miles from Bridgend. I had a cousin who settled in Hamilton after the war. He was in the RAF, stationed in Hamilton (Mount Hope??), then married and raised his family there. This was many years before I was born, so I never knew him. Such a small world.
I hope you are feeling more comfortable today. I had dreadful bouts of pain before my revision in 2014, and can relate to that feeling sick with the intense pain (I had been subluxating (partial dislocations)). I'm sure you are being extra careful with that hip, but that won't stop us telling you to take care. Best wishes
. Yes, I read in your earlier thread that your husband was from S Wales, so I included it in my post! I live between Cardiff and Bridgend, about 13 miles from Bridgend. I had a cousin who settled in Hamilton after the war. He was in the RAF, stationed in Hamilton (Mount Hope??), then married and raised his family there. This was many years before I was born, so I never knew him. Such a small world.I hope you are feeling more comfortable today. I had dreadful bouts of pain before my revision in 2014, and can relate to that feeling sick with the intense pain (I had been subluxating (partial dislocations)). I'm sure you are being extra careful with that hip, but that won't stop us telling you to take care. Best wishes



my hair is similar too!



This morning I feel like I got kicked in the butt with a steel toe boot and the groin & hip pain are both relentless so keeping heat on for now.