Brilliant Post Chuckster.
Happy Days Indeed.
Joe.....
@Jamie. Chuckster needs to head to post op I think.
United States
It's great to hear the fantastic news @chuckster![]()
Congratulations Chuckster[emoji5] I am happy to hear you are doing so well. Tomarrow marks my 6th week since my LTHR, so we are rehabbing together, take care, Monika
Well done @chuckster ! You are well on your way to a life without hip pain.Baby steps and I remain patient and optimistic.
Chuckster hi I'm new so you don't know me yet.... Congrats ..wow you have such a great attitude I'm so glad you're on your way to well
Adding the constipation me too....grrrrrr fiber and softener but still I have issues and cut way back on meds .... You're not alone
You've got the best attitude Chuckster!! So glad all is going well. You're right, slowly but surely the way to go. I will be much more prepared for that when I have to do my next one. Must be a lot easier for you this time with the OA pain gone and a good leg to help the op leg along. This is going to be a GREAT summer for the Chuckster!! Hope your appointment goes well.
Keep posting, very inspiring
Sam x
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum