THR Hip # 2 today for the Chuckster

Chuckster.... summer ...beach...you be my kind of person.... I saw a swim suit I want....maybe I'll get it but by then only 1 good hip I wanna be like you and have 2

Yessssss AussieGirl our summer bout to be here and I'm pumped .... yes two good shiny new hips is a really good thing!! Have fun swim suit shopping I love the beach I'll bet they are beautiful there !!

Chuckster update :

Had my two week appt yesterday went with cane did really well ... X-rays looked great .. next appt in mid June ... off the pain meds now just a few 500mg Tylenol as needed. Feel better every day will be cleared to drive May 25. Can't wait for a great summer!! As Irish Joe so eloquently stated " bye bye hip pain" !! God bless and speedy recovery for everyone here!!

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart mobile app

Wow, that is some fast progress! Glad everything is going so well for you.

You do heal fast. I got my swimsuit today tres Pretty many blues as I have red blonde hair looks awesome much went well today and yes I'm a beach junkie Keep up the great work

You do heal fast. I got my swimsuit today tres Pretty many blues as I have red blonde hair looks awesome much went well today and yes I'm a beach junkie Keep up the great work

That new swimsuit sounds good my AussieGirl I'm pumped for summer ... it's been raw and cold here in CT but this week we hitting 90 on Thursday I may have to get someone to bring me down to the beach still can't drive till May 25th....thank you for your support I'm SO looking forward to just walking without a cane and in a store or in public without being self conscious....anything on top of that exercise and workout wise will be a added bonus !! And, I can't wait to swim in the ocean it's so very therapeutic as well. Here's to us our recovery and the Summer of 17' ....have a happy day!!

Chuckster

The ocean. I can't wait also. We fish off the coast of Georgia in Ossabaw Sound, and there's a few beaches to stop and swim. When can we get these things were like that. Salt water, um, never mind.

When can we get these things wet, meant to say. Then thought about my incisions and salt water

Hi Guys.
The sensible approach here would be when all the scars have healed.
You know what can be swimming around with you (and I don't mean fish).
Joe...........

Hi Guys.
The sensible approach here would be when all the scars have healed.
You know what can be swimming around with you (and I don't mean fish).
Joe...........

I'm with Irish Joe better to be safe than sorry !
Gonna be 90 here in CT this week oh yea!!
Summer of 17 bye bye hip pain !!!! The Chuckster is pumped up let's gooooooo!!!!

So nice to have something to look forward too. So good to hear positive attitude..

I'm near the great lakes and many inland small lakes but Chuckster the water is still cold here but you can bet asap I'll be at the beach and when the water is warmer Yee haw lol...
I think we must both be water signs I live for the beach

Chuckster, congrats on hip number two! Glad to see you are on the right side (or maybe left, can't remember which you did first) of your pain.

Sorry I haven't checked in for awhile, but I've been tied up with work and dealing with some stuff from my MIL. I hope to get a post up today to catch up on where i am.

Sounds like you are doing good, so just keep going down that path.

TTYL,

KCDawg34

Chuckster, congrats on hip number two! Glad to see you are on the right side (or maybe left, can't remember which you did first) of your pain.

Sorry I haven't checked in for awhile, but I've been tied up with work and dealing with some stuff from my MIL. I hope to get a post up today to catch up on where i am.

Sounds like you are doing good, so just keep going down that path.

TTYL,

KCDawg34

Thanks KC good to hear from you ! Yep it's 3 weeks now for my right hip and my left feels great at the 22 week mark! So so much better this time rehabbing with one good hip in place ! Still baby steps and patience with #2! Using cane and getting around good my 2 week appt went swimmingly so I'm just healing up slowly but surely.

One more week I can resume driving and in a couple more weeks I'll head back to work on a limited basis. Hope all is well with you. Keep us updated on your progress!

My AussieGirl yes of course I'm a Pisces (March 10) love the water. Can't wait to beach it soon.... gonna be 95 here today wish so bad I could drive to beach but I'm gonna be good 1 more week till I'm cleared. Hope all is well with you! Soon you get that new suit out on the lake oh yea !! [emoji267][emoji295]️️

Everyone else --all my awesome and supportive friends here I thank you again for the great input and support. Cheers to all here. Hip hip hooray !!

Chuckster

Chuckster I am a Scorpio so lol yes water signs we are it's been hot here for days sadly the lakes are too cold but I don't think my doctor would tell me go in the lakes lol not now anyhow

@chuckster now you'll be able to do this :happydance: and this :tennis2:

Yes horseshoe can't wait !! Got out today a bit went to a brewery with my son it was a blast!! Here's to summer warmth some swimming and maybe even coaching a little tennis [emoji462] !! 23 days in today feeling very good ....

Aussie Girl hope you are in those lakes before you know it !! We love the water!!

Sam March 1 love it Pisces rule [emoji1303]

Hope my fellow hipsters are having a great weekend here's to another day of progress !!

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Chuckster

Happy to hear positive stories of recovery @chuckter - enjoy every minute of the graduation! We are in similar places right now....THR #2 a few months after THR #1 - happy I have run out of hips! So far, so good with this recovery. It is easier the second time around! Good Luck! :dancy:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom