Guest viewing is limited

Hi I'm new here but I brought brownies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bwahahahahaha I keep tagging you from one post to another! Gotta go clean bathroom. Ice on knees while cleaning toilet? It is to laugh:loll:
 
Tape ice bags to your knees. Lolol. Then put pictures up.... you could take it to Dragon's Den......
 
At my hip class the OT and PT both suggested frozen pea bags...inexpensive and effective!
 
Mamarey have you ever actually tried that? They only work one time. Then you put them back in the freezer, and they turn into blocks of peas. You try to mash them up and the bag splits. I have freezy things, quite a collection, just from raising boyz and having my own sprains and dh's back issues...

Audball what's Dragon's Den?
 
Welcome ZF, May will come around so quickly.. much to look forward to :)
 
...will pick up some freezie things....have little ones, but probably not large enough for the hip area.
 
Sorry, Dragons den is a programme where someone takes and idea and tries to persuade four buisness type people to invest in the idea. I thought they showed it all over.
 
Audball we don't have cable (how everybody else in the whole world US gets their tv...) and we only watch what's on Netflix LOL. So, I think there is a reality show here like that, but I sure never watched it! I gew up without a television, so I don't miss it. OTOH, Mr ZF and I are working our way through Upstairs,Downstairs right now-- love it!
May be back in a few hours, or may be back Monday LOL hagwe!! (have a good weekend...)
 
That's the same , i think Teacat. X. Chris i barely get to watch tv, cartoons or games machines. i watch Netflix on my phone with headphones or on the laptop. The only peace i get in this house. lol
 
Watched Shark Tank for the first time last night...funny...had lunch with three girlfriends and they were all talking about it...turned the TV on and it was on and watched it..somewhat mindlessly, but nonetheless
 
ZF has been amusing herself playing arithmetic teacher:
A. ZF and Mr ZF have 3 cats. They go through ten 10-lb bags of kitty litter per week. ZF needs to stockpile litter for a two week vacation plus a six week recuperation period, both in May/June. How many pounds of litter will ZF need to buy?
B. Extra points: ZF lifts each litter bag once into the shopping cart, again into the car, and a third time into the house. By the time may rolls around, how many tons (2K lbs) of litter will she have heave-ho-ed?
C. Total bonus points: Should she buy stock in Kroger?:rotfl:

 
Answer: Mr. and Mrs. ZF need to find a boy or girl scout and give them the key to the house and some money and Kroger card so that said individual can tend to the 3 cats on a weekly basis as designated on the calendar thru the summer months or until July. :kittykiss:

Kitty litter is not a part of the OS protocol for after care of the THR.

No math needed... :thumb:
Cardie
 
.....or buy a really huge sandbox and 2 gas masks. Hee hee :sick:
 
Yall are too funny! The frustrating thing is, before we moved here almost 6 yrs ago, all three cats went exclusively outdoors. Then we kept them inside for several weeks right after we moved, and they all got the litter box habit. Dangit!
Cardie, we actually pay a cat sitter during vacation-- The cats behave for her. We have had some truly horrifying experiences with even adult volunteer labor :P Mr ZF will do the litter boxes post-op, I just need to lay in the litter now so he can continue to run his business while watching over me.
Aud, the whole YARD is grass on sand (we're 5 feet above sea level, if that) but all they do is dig for moles....and then eat them...:sick: and then yurk them up :sick: :sick:
 
Awwww yuk... half eating moles. My mums cat once left a bird under her rug. My brother heard squeaking and the cat playing at the rug. He thought the cat's toy was under it, so he banged his foot on the floor.... and nearly threw up when a wing dropped out. .... but not as bad as getting up in the night and feeling wet on the kitchen unit, reaching the light to find a trail of blood and a tail, all that was left of our mouse gift. Now I have a dog and bird. Lol
 
The frustrating thing is, before we moved here almost 6 yrs ago, all three cats went exclusively outdoors. Then we kept them inside for several weeks right after we moved, and they all got the litter box habit. Dangit!

Them naughty, lazy kitties! Mine tried to do that too, but I quickly took it away! Then once I was supposed to collect her urine when she wasn't well, and do you think she'd use the litter box? Nah, she held on for three days!
 
oh my....thank you for the laughter...much needed today. I have three fifteen pound dogs, who love to be wherever I am, and of course on my bed. They have three little beds on the floor by my bed, but on the weekend, when I do not get up at 5:00, they are scratching at the side wanting to be picked up. I also have five water bowls that I wash and clean and fill with fresh purified ice water each morning. Yes, my spoiled doggies. They are my unconditional love. They will be in heaven when I am home recuperating...they just won't be able to be on my lap.
 
Aw everybody likes to laugh! Glad I could make a little funny for the day :)
Audball that is possibly the awfullest cat story I've ever heard. Poor kid! And I've BTDT on the stepping-barefoot-in-something-nasty-in-the-dark. Sometimes it's only a hairball, sometimes it's....not.
octopus I don't dare take the litter boxes away. One of the brothers had a urinary blockage a couple of years ago, was catheterized twice, and another blockage would bring him to the $3200.00 "make him look like a girl" surgery. So we keep plenty of available clean litter for him and his brother...
Mamarey wow, three dogs! What are their names?They sound very sweet indeed :) Purified water, eh? I remember once when the river-based supply in my city was contaminated by algae during a severe drought-- not toxic at all, but the smell was something else. I learned to drink it, but the cats (a whole different set of them) wouldn't touch it! Probably f it had smelled like dead mice, they would have LOL. Doing laundry was an adventure in, um, in something I don't want to do again!!
Mr ZF has fallen asleep in his chair after we watched our episode of Upstairs, Downstairs. Poor guy...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom