Wow! That is some serious looking stairs.. good for you for getting up and down them. 


United StatesSo true and a good thing to remind ourselves of as we assess the success of these surgeries. I think age can affect how quickly we become deconditioned pre-op and how long it takes for getting back in shape post-op--aboth muscles and cardio.I sadly know I'll never get back to that mythical time when all physical activity and movement was easy and mindless.
United States
United States
With hip number 2 behind you, you have much to celebrate. I have come to really care for my PT group too. It will be a sad day to say goodbye, but I am sure you are thrilled to begin the post recovery chapter. Hope you slept well at your friends house and come home recharged.
United States
United States
United Kingdom
United States
.
United States
United Kingdom
United States