Evening everyone. I've been doing pretty good. I can now do 7 1/2 hrs at work now. My knee is great now, no more pain. Still hobble about a minute when I get up and after sitting for any amount of time. It's getting down to just back pain with "just know" my left leg is still healing when carrying things, climbing stairs or a combination of both. This last weekend including today I haven't had to take a pain pill, victories come in small packages. I haven't made much progress in the house beings I don't do anything other than daily stuff during the week. That leaves Saturday mainly for things like that. Had the grandaughter over the weekend, had fun. She has matured so much the past 2yrs. She's the one that wanted to know if she was adopted. I've been sitting waiting for the computer to update... it's been a half hr so far 21% done, ugh. Chins up and a smile on your face, make um wonder what you know!