Guest viewing is limited

TKR Here I go again!

Fortunately for me writing is a pleasure rather than a chore and, bottom line, I don't have to do it!
Off to watch TV and eat cake! Ooh I feel naughty!
 
That's wonderful about the driving - especially using a clutch - and your recovery is obviously going great. Good for you. And eating a piece of cake (or pie!) isn't naughty. Eating the whole cake in one or two sittings is naughty!
 
Cake? Did someone mention cake? Sounds like you have a good rest plan. :)
 
Another drive and some shopping today. Lunch out too.
So I'm really pleased with my knee's progress but I've been happily munching away telling myself I need to compensate for my unfortunate disability and suddenly I've got no excuse any more! The dreaded D word has loomed. Oh no. No more buttery toast for breakfast and cake with my afternoon languish on the sofa. No more excuse for afternoon languish either!
Talk about be careful what you wish for!
 
Wow! What a rock star you are! Others behind you can see that it does get better!
 
Oh I do know that its early days yet. All the activity can be distracting eg my knee was pretty sore at one point today and I wondered what was going on. Then I realised that muggins had completely forgotten to take any paracetamol. One step forward, two steps back!!
 
Who mentioned the D word.... Lol. I have had 6 weeks of eating anything I wanted and the scales are showing as is my tighter clothes. I worked so hard to lose the weight and its only 5 weeks to my holiday so I guess I better get on the D wagon too.
 
I haven't actually started yet @Mollymax. There are so many things that need to be eaten. It would be such a waste not to finish them...
Of course I'm not off on hols but don't want to be faced by colleagues horrified at the new size large me when I go back to my usual activities!
 
Lol I am in the same boat. Lots of nice things in the house that need eaten first. I will also have the problem that work mates will notice the weight gain.
 
Lol funnily enough I am getting my hair done on Thursday. Have lots of grey just now so need back to coloured hair.
 
Em no.... just the colour in my picture. I would be white if I left it to its natural colour.
 
As a hair colour though? Ideal for distracting from weight gain!
 
I know you were talking hair color, it would definitely distract people from your knee! Maybe I should try it, too. My husband saw a picture of a woman with blue hair and suggested I try it!
 
I am thinking of experimenting with colored waxes that wash out, or hair chalk.....don‘t want to do anything permanent.
 
It's OK for men - if they want to draw the eye away from unfortunate weight gain all they have to do is grow a moustache!
 
I have threatened to go blue before but was only brave enough to go purple with the flashes of blue as in photo. Look forward to getting it done on Thursday as it is so grey at the moment. Nothing like my photo.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom