dianehelen
supremo
I was afraid nobody would notice my posts anymore.
That will never happen Sara. You are such a beacon of hope and information. You are loved around these here parts
I was afraid nobody would notice my posts anymore.
United States
Great info for others who are in early stages.
United StatesAt 4 weeks post surgery, I am feeling so grateful and relieved. While I am sick of recovery, exercises, limitations, pain pills, and long nights, I rejoice over how good I feel.
United StatesIt's a glorious day sitting on my backyard deck. As a special treat, a doe and her very young twin very fawns just emerged from the woods, and stood staring at me and my dog Amos. Surprisingly, Amos managed to keep his mouth shut, and the 5 of us exchanged a long-held stare before they trotted back into the woods. It gave me chills!
United States
.