Bilateral THR Gretel post op<

Poor Gretel! That sounds awful. I sure hope it passes quickly and stays away.
Rest and feel better :console2:
@Gretel
 
Hi gretel
Wow you have been in the wars, I can imagine what a horrible feeling vertigo is. I hope it clears up soon and you feel much better. Sending you heaps of positive thoughts :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
 
Hope your weekend is peaceful, sweet Gretel.
I had a long day with too many strange people.
Having a drink and sitting in my pajama pants trying to get some sympathy from my pup WHO HAS THE WORST BREATH.
It is getting dusk...day is done, and so am I.
Thinking of you, and hope you all is peaceful. Double hippy hugs coming at you!:friends:
 
Hi Gretel. Please tell me you are feeling better and aren't adding any new ailments to your currently healing hip condition.
I want so much for you to feel better.
Kind-of wish I had my hip excuse to get out of some aggravating extracurricular bothers lately.
Well, not really but hope you are better!
 
Hi @Mojo333 thanks for checking up on me. The vertigo seems to have finished with me (touch wood!). Pleased to report I’m going well. Still not doing marathons but my walking is slowly improving :) I’m walking and exercising about an hour in the pool every couple of days now.
I hope your bothers aren’t too bothersome!
 
Great news on the vertigo, @Gretel
It sounds like you're making good progress.
Slow and steady.....you're getting there!
Hope you have a great week!
 
Well today was a bit of a milestone for me. Before my back and hips got really bad I was doing five aquarobics classes a week. That was nearly a year ago. Today I did a class! It was the shorter one that’s for older people and I walked or stepped instead of running or jumping mostly. But I did it! Feeling rather pleased with myself. I’m going to be careful how I progress and take it easy.
I hope everyone is having a good day and looking after themselves.
 
Hi @Gretel, pleased to hear you were able to do a class. I have been in the pool since surgery but I found the walk there and home and the 'swim' really tiring so I stopped going. My stamina has now improved so will have to try again. Also it's light now in the morning so more encouraging. I can't imagine going 5 times a week though!!
 
Oh Yea...good news.
4 months out seems like a milestone month for many...even those with one hip surgery.
Hoping things just keep getting better and better.
 
How good to return to former activities @Gretel. It seems that water therapy is very populat in Australia and UK, more so than in the states. May have to check out that option in a few months.
 
Hi @Gretel
Just think, in a week it will be 5 months already!
Seems like yesterday when the Fab Four were prepping for surgery.
I hope each week finds you feeling stronger than the last.
Berber too, haven't heard from her in a bit...
Hope your Sunday is great!
 
:hi:Gretel the double hippy mermaid!
I hope all keeps getting better and better.:)
 
Thanks @Mojo333 and @Layla. Yes nearly five months! It’s been a slow recovery but I’m getting there. You two have been so wonderfully supportive. Thank you so much! :angel:
 
Like it or not, your bilateral self has had such a special place in my heart.
I want only the best for you.
I think a year from now, we will both be getting on very well.
:loveshwr:
 
I’m not having a good day. A tooth has been bothering me a little and was worse yesterday. I went to the dentist this morning. The nerve in the tooth was dead and there was infection. The options were remove the tooth or stay on antibiotics until I could get in for root canal. Because of the infection I decided to have it removed today. My mouth hurts :groan:
 
Oh my stars, Gretel.
You need a break...
From pain and aggravation.
Hope today is peaceful.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom