Guest viewing is limited

THR goatram is down on the deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time Lurker, Occasional Poster, Busy Person, Really these are just excuses for not posting.

I am back at work. The pain I am experiencing now is Different than the original hip pain. The tendons and the actual leg bone is sore cause of work, No pain pills to alleve it.

I tried to get the OS to play Dr. on my Knees and give me the Orthofix (SP) injections back in April. He wanted me to wait again another month I waited and made my appt. for the end of June. As I started to get more active the knees with their bone on bone contact issues flared up and I am back to hobbling around. I have had the injections every six months for the last 3 years. The last set of shots were back in Oct. So I was due for them in April Just the Dr. said he wanted to allow my body to heal some more before another foreign body was injected in me.

I will say That I had good news last Sunday. My Daughter had a baby Boy named Ben 7lbs 8 oz. My first Grandchild But I lost my Wife for two weeks cause she is staying and helping my Daughter. So I am now a Grandpa finally. Just gotta kick my older son into producing one too.
 
Goatram, congratulations on becoming a Grandpa, wonderful news.. Ben, great name also.

So pleased that life is moving on and a certain normality is returning. But sorry about the pain in your knees - does this mean TKR somewhere down the track?

Wishing you a long time before you have to consider that though...

Enjoy being a Grandpa :)
 
Goatram,
Congratulations on becoming a grandpa!!! That's great news and I'm sure he's precious. Glad the hips are doing well but sorry about the knees....lthese darn bodies don't understand, they can't keep doing this to us! I hope the shots give you some relief, I know they worked really well for my brother-in-law. Glad you posted an update and keep us up to date!
Dee
 
As long as the Shots continue to work I will continue to get them. But yes iw will get a set of them Hotrod installed in about 5 years. I still need the money cause I spend a bunch fishing. Case in point since April I have run 275 Gallons of fuel thru my boat. I average 1.8 to 2.6 MPG depending on Sea Conditions. I do invite others to join me and help with the fuel.:secretaea:

Summer is coming along with the fish. 20 mile runs from the dock to where the fish are in Westport.

More to come:yes 4:
 
Sorry Goatram, we have a sailboat and rely on the wind

Have fun!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom