TKR Full moon and Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the birthday wishes @tiredwife and @marmora! We kept it simple and I worked on my curriculum. Yesterday I graded for twelve hours, but the bonus is that I elevated the entire time. I slept for 7hours in a row! Best birthday present ever!
 
@H2OPoloMom 7 hours in a row...WOW! I would love that, Steve still is restless at night. He has had a few good nights. Hoping it gets better by time he goes back to work. We don't do much for our birthdays either, had so many it doesn't matter any more. Pleasant dreams!
 
I went back today for my follow up visit. MUCH better doctor and she referred me to my ortho doc! I'm a little nervousness though because she also put the smack down on work until I see him. They're supposed to be scheduling me an appointment, so let's keep our fingers crossed that it's this week yet because lesson plans get harder to write with every day that I miss.
 
Hello @H2OPoloMom

Good review with the new doctor, but can understand your concern on being off from school until you see the OS.
Puts a lot of stress on keeping up,with lesson plans.

Fingers crossed that your appointment will be ASAP !

Take care,
Cathie:flwrysmile:
 
So before my slip up on the step, I was doing stairs quite regularly. It still felt weird and uncomfortable, but I could do them without joining ODIC. What I'm curious about though is if anyone else feels like Chuck Norris when going up stairs? That is, you're pushing the earth down rather than lifting yourself up a stair?
 
So, I have officially experienced a setback, or so says the pa at my ortho office. I get to go back in 3 weeks to make sure that I'm making progress. I will tell you that 6 days of elevating and not working and thus sleeping kind of ok have been wonderful! Back to work tomorrow, so back to pain and little sleep. Oh well, it's only temporary since it is supposed to just get better on it's own.
 
Thank you @tiredwife and @marmora for your kind sentiments!

How long does it take to undo 6 awesome mostly pain free days, decreased swelling, and sleep filled nights compliments of elevating? 1, yup folks, one day back at work and bam! It's back. Oh well, at least I got to see my kiddos today:)
 
@H2OPoloMom
[Bonesmart.org] Full moon and Friday the 13th!
 
I did have six whole days of pretty good, so that will (hopefully) tide me over until I catch back up on my healing!
 
@H2OPoloMom

Hello,

I'm not a Math teacher, but the equation ratio of 6 to 1- doesn't seem fair ! :beg:
Hopefully, you can get 1-2 days of rest at the weekend.

Take care:flwrysmile:
Cathie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom