THR Frustrated

@anny go girl second hip on its way yaaaayyy we can compare notes! Wishing you luck and controlled pain relief from the start xx
 
Hope all is well and your pain is managed...
You are on my mind.
Healing hugs:console2:
 
Hope you're doing well Anny! And we know how blurry it can be after surgery!
Get rest, get home, then let us know when you're up to posting.
Thinking of you!
 
Hi, sweet anny
I hope you're resting comfortably.
So happy surgery is finally behind you. That pre-op anxiety is the worst.
Big hugs coming your way. A flower for you too :flwrysmile:
@anny
 
On my mind this morning dear @anny
Hope you are oblivious to or concern and comfortable and being well seem about.
Healing hugs:roseshwr:
 
You are beloved here, anny :loveshwr:
Look at all your BoneSmart friends checking on you.
I hope you're resting comfortably.
Post when you're able. We'll be here.
Hugs :console2:
@anny
 
thank you for your good wishes everyone, it's good to on this side! I didn't have to be at the hospital until 1pmso by that time I was not only starving but also wondering if I could opt out of it, as for the last few days I had absolutely no pain.....didn't want to end up with more than I'd had before!

I asked the anaesthetist for a General (better the devil you know) but one of the nurses on the ward said she thought i'd had a spinal as well....is this for extra pain relief? Anyway not complaining as I have virtually no pain, and am just on panadol and anti=inflams, instead of the pca I had last time....hopefully that will reduce the need for too many prunes! Also, hardly any nausea this time, so that's a bonus too. My BP was sitting at about 80/60 for the first 24 hours, but has now reached 100+ so they've stopped nagging me to drink water all the time.

All being well and good I should go home tomorrow.....funny that something you agonise over for months is over in such a short time....almost anti-climax. Good luck to all the September Sapphires still to go :flwrysmile:
 
@anny sounds like it's going to be a breeze for you lovey! So glad it's all over and I agree the waiting is the hardest. Have a good restful day
 
:wave:@anny So glad you are doing well and no pain! Great that you have both done now! On to getting back to the things you enjoy, after a well behaved rehab of course! :happydance:No ODIC for you!!
:flwrysmile:
 
So good to hear you are doing well and ALL DONE.
Sending you all the best....:loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
I don't know what the purpose is for GA and Spinal, anny, but I had both also.
Didn't suffer any nausea afterward and was alert fairly quickly with an appetite and energy for the day.
Basically not a bad experience for me. I'm happy to hear your pain is well controlled.

Glad surgery is finally behind you, now onto the healing part. Hope you're discharged for home soon.
Hugs
@anny
 
Welcome to the double hippie club! Sounds like you are off to a good start. Slow and steady now!
 
And then she was done!!
So happy all went smoothly and your BP is stabilizing.
Hope you're home by now and resting comfortably.
Let the recovery begin!!
 
Yay! We were all waiting to hear something and now can breathe a big relief sigh! The September sapphires rock! So happy you are pain free and made it through so smoothly!
 
All sounds very positive. Best of luck with your second recovery and glad that you are not having much pain.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom