Erinpope23
new member
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2021
- Messages
- 9
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Can I ask one more question (ok I'm sure it won't be my last)... there's a spot on my incision scar that keeps giving me issues. OS said Friday "well it looks like a stitch is trying to come out". Well, he said that 2 weeks ago too. It was oozing a couple of drops, then it filled with blood and that came out, then it scabbed over. The scab has come off but it still doesn't look good and the pain is so bad in That exact spot. It's a cross between a fire under my skin and someone jabbing a needle on top. Here's a pic.
out of me. Just got off the phone with OS office and they will squeeze me in at 4:15. Everything has been going so well, I hope this is not a disaster in the making.