Guest viewing is limited

THR Friday 13th July

What a worry for you @Bionic, with that blood pressure. I sure hope it comes down with the meds. Have they given you an "acceptable reading for surgery"? I have had the opposite problem in the past. It was an issue for me post-op the first time....and a bit this time. My fingers are crossed for you that you are able to proceed, and stay on schedule. My knees have been talking to me as my hips progressed with their OA. I aggressively iced my right knee post op, and as long as I am careful to watch my gait (which loves to go back to it's old bad habits and terribly contorted foot fall) they calm down, and I've thrown out my "used all the time" shoes and have replaced them with others..these tips from everyone at Bone Smart have been so very helpful to me. I do hope getting your left hip done helps :). Will keep you in my most positive thoughts and prayers. :flwrysmile:
 
Last edited:
Hope they get it sorted for you soon Bionic! Then we can all support you through the op.

Best swishes to you xxx
 
Try to not worry and believe it to be so.
I'm sending all the best mojo your way.
:friends:
 
Good news - sounds like the meds are kicking in! Move slowly - sometimes meds to lower BP can cause light headed feelings.
 
Just taken my BP and its currently 129/79 so I think its looking positive for Saturday...phew
 
Hi there, :wave:
Glad to hear your BP is regulating. Hope your still on track for the 24th.
We'll be here rooting for you all the way. Wishing you comfort as you wait.
@Bionic
 
You are not getting out of this that easy.:heehee:
Last one, and done!
New hips...new life.
Roll on Saturday:chuckmarch:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom