Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR FreeriderNC's Recovery Thread - Update

Here is the link. I know it is on this site, but cannot find it.



That is funny about the hot/cold. My OS told me to try heat for my aching/pain. He said some people respond to heat better. I will say sitting with the heating pad on my knee feels very good at times.
 
I want to try that plastic wrap. My knees feel like a tight rubber band around them. Wake me up feeling stiff. I don't understand why they feel so tight now I'm almost 3 months with bilateral Wish I knew why they so tight feeling


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi everyone It's been a long while since I posted I have been doing great Didn't make getting on my Harley but hoping I will be ready by Spring May check in to making mine into a Trike or put a side car on for extra confidence. It's been a little over 13 months I go swimming 3 times a week at the Y. My knees feel great although I still have some numbness. I also experience some stiffness at night if I do more than usual. I'm still 150% glad that I had bilateral knee replacements done. The pain I had for 4 years prior is no more. My scars are very minimal. My OS used glue on outside. I been reading all the new members with knee replacements & just wanted to add encouragement to them. Give your knees time to heal. I followed every advice that BoneSmart recommended. I'm going to try & attach photo of knees now. God bless this site & each of you on your recovery
[Bonesmart.org] FreeriderNC's Recovery Thread - Update



Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Thanks for your update. I'm 8 weeks post surgery. Yesterday I asked my PT when I could ride my motorbike again and she refused to answer. Then said ask the surgeon and I think he will say never. I was a little taken aback. I was hoping maybe 3 to 6 months.
Thank you for continuing to post so newbies like me have a reference point!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom