foodiex2
junior member
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2015
- Messages
- 85
- Age
- 59
- Location
- green bay wi 54311
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi all... So as you know I have been struggling with flexion . After hematoma was 63 -70 -77 -80 yesterday after massage I could get 85...today back to 80. See the Ortho today I know he will push for Mua. I am petrified of this as I believe I have inflammation issues and it will create further damage. The chiro who I see I trust. He is breaking adhesions slowly and this seems like a better approach. I have to make a decision before the end of the year for insurance reasons and time line for best results. For many reasons hurt says it isn't what's best for me ... Is this just fear or should I consider? Please advise
Right knee arthroscopy Feb 16 2015 TRKR Oct. 26 Rtkr.
Hematoma- result of Zarelto from 10/29/2015
Right knee arthroscopy Feb 16 2015 TRKR Oct. 26 Rtkr.
Hematoma- result of Zarelto from 10/29/2015
I think YOU know what is best for your body and have to just trust yourself. It is really early in your journey. There are so many that encourage us to remember this is a long journey and we are just starting. The money - I understand. My insurance year resets October 1 of each year, so I am paying deductibles and copays to get caught up, although I know there will be a LOT more expenses following this initial surgery cost. You are in my prayers.