TKR foodiex2's Recovery thread

So good to hear that you are doing so well. It is always nice to get an update from someone who can give us all hope that we too will get there in our own time.
 
Thanks for the great update, wonderful to hear how well you are doing.
 
It is nice to hear that you are doing well. did you read your early posts? So much fear of the unknown.One of the reasons I love Bone Smart is that I think we do a lot of good and it is so nice to see folks like you move through the surgery and the long recovery to a full and rich life!!
 
Glad to hear postive note I am 12 weeks out and still really sore. I can't wait to get to where you are at. Glad your knee is doing so good .


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm 3 weeks out and I'm progressing better than I expected. Have not started PT yet but I will soon. Wanted some of the soreness and swelling to go down and it has a lot. I've been exercising at home a little each day and moves it a lot. You just gave me something to look forward to achieving. I am pleased with my surgery and will get the left one done as soon as I get the ok from my Surgeon.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom