Guest viewing is limited

Finally I did it

No,they are not the same I read about the active ingredient in each one they are different ,I felt that my pain killer is not enough when I forgot a dose and the pain after taking it still exist but with small change
Now I have great pain in the most lower part of the spinal cord I think it is from lying on my back as when lying on the non surgery side putting billow between my knees painful for me in the lower part of the surgery leg bellow the knee
So returned agin lying on my back ,that pain in my back did not go with the profin
Actually I will be happy if I could sleep three continuous hours all the night
I feel sleepy ,no energy and scared from the night due to my back pain
This with pain due to my swelling at this recovery stage
 
I am not sure how things go in Egypt, but can u call doctors office and talk to a nurse about getting something stronger? ...or you can take Tylenol along with your pain meds but make sure you read how much you can take in a day. Ugh, I hate when sleep is a problem. It affects everything when you are not rested. I reallyfeel for you.
 
If your back bothers you when you are sleeping on it put a small pillow under your knees. This takes the pressure off your lower back.
 
Yes ,my back becomes another problem added to my recovery from the surgery
I will give a try to your solution and I hope it works well with me
It will give me the chance to sleep at night
Thanks
 
Hi,I do not know what is the problem sometimes when I elevate my leg I felt more swilling and more pain
 
Hi every one ,could any one please advice me about the stairs
My house contain 20 stairs when returned home from hospital I sat on a chair ,my husband and my son left it carry me up stairs to the bed room
Since that I did not use the stairs
I feel as I captured I need to go down but I do not know if it is risky and if OK ,what is the right way to do it
 
I guess they did not teach you how to go up and downstairs before you left the hospital. It is not dangerous to go up and down stairs after surgery but you need to use any handrail that is available as well as any walking aid you are using.

Here is an article from our Library on Stairs: how to cope with stairs after surgery
 
Thank you Jaycey,I think it easy to apply the described procedure
As all my recovery problems covered here thanks god I found you
I feel in my surgery leg feet beside the numbness as I have burned skin but visually there is no red spots or any foreign spots
 
Is it you heels that are burning. This is very common when you are sleeping on your back. Fold a towel and place it under your ankles so that your heels are not sitting on the bed. It just needs to be very thin to keep those heels off the bed clothes.
 
Yes you are right I noted when getting in or out of the bed I slide y body using my heels
Now I wrapped my foot with cotton I hope this can help,will see
Thank you Jaycey
 
Slipper socks while you are in bed also protect your heel. I wore slippers socks for the first few weeks at night.
Sam x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi all,today I did a great job getting up and down stairs following Josephine procedure ,thank you Josephine you did great support for us
 
:yes!: Wonderful! I bet that will give you some freedom and you will not feel so stuck up there. So glad for you -Cathy
 
Hi Nagwa,
Glad you managed to master the stairs! The idea of it is more scary than the reality. There will be no stopping you now, just don't overdo it to start with. I was advised only to go up and down once or twice a day for the first few days, until your strength begins to increase. Then you can start to walk outside a little, which definitely cheers you up and makes you feel a bit more normal.
Take care,
Diane
 
Hi every one
I hate nights
Every progress I achieve in the day turns against me at night
Last night was horrible increase in the foot numbness with more pain and more pulses like electric pulse in my foot toes and the outer contour of the foot as the doctor told me to support it usually with billow to adjust the foot position in the front the feeling of the skin of my foot as it is burning with hot water although I wore socks as Sam x advices
More swilling and very heavy body difficult to turn on my side very painful calf muscles
Should I do any excersise or take any supplement that could reduce these symptoms or all these are normal as I am 10 days post surgery
 
Hi every one
I am still suffering at night I am sleeping 10 minutes from each hour, I think I need to take any sleeping aid bills but I am afraid to go deeply in sleep and tun on the surgery side and hurt my joint
The dislocation is my nightmare
 
I think you are still under medicated for so early out of major surgery. Can you call your surgeon or family doctor and get something better for your pain?
 
Hi Jaycey,actually I did
The doctor told me that a certain nerve (I forgot it's name)injured during the surgery which leads to the numbness and burn in the foot ,he advice B12 and said nothing to do it needs time
Thank you
 
You need your sleep, if the doc won't give you any medicine, maybe you should take your sleeping pills. Your body will wake you up if you roll on operated side and cause pain. I highly doubt you are going to dislocate in bed while you sleep. A good night sleep will go a long way. I am so sorry for your pain:sad:
 
Yes, this cause weakness to my body and very tired face looks
The total sleeping hours in the night 2.5 hours and not continues this cause depression to me ,I will ask for sleeping pills
Thank you
 
Back
Top Bottom