Guest viewing is limited

Finally I did it

I am not in an exam, I was thinking it is for supporting not for indignity
I'm sorry you took it that way but you did ask me if I would give you advice. That's what I am here for. But in order to do that, I do need to ask questions. You wouldn't think much of your doctor if he gave you an opinion without asking questions from you, would you?
Could you provide me also with your advice Josephine
 
Hi
Thanks Peter ,thank Joe,thanks Donnarita
It is OK
No problem, I am OK now
I will never forget the support of the members of these forum to me
I was afraid from the surgery and you support
I was in horrible pain after surgery and you helped me
I returned to my work by the help of AWS he told me not to be afraid from wearing shoes it will eliminate nerve pain
You are great people
 
Hi, Josephine
No problem, everything will be OK as you all said it's time issue
Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom