@Cynthia777
Great news that you get to go home tomorrow!! I bet you are excited about that. Hope you can get a good nights sleep tonight. It is hard getting a good nights sleep in the hospital.
Looking forward to reading your recovery thread! I am sure you van feel all of the love coming your way!!
Okay......it's 'tomorrow' !!! (granted, it's 9:40 on the East coast, 6:40AM your time) ~ but we're anxious to hear your details! Get checked out..packed up...settled in....and then START WRITING!!!
Wonderful news that you are on your way home. Fill us in when you feel up to it. But, in the meantime, get caught up on that missed sleep, girl. You definitely need it and deserve it! Hugs @Cynthia777, as always.
Yeah! I'm sure you are thrilled to finally be going home! Looking forward to hearing your details once you get caught up on some sleep and ice. Take it easy on yourself!
Just want everyone to know CC's (my nickname) home safe and sound, but too tired to write or read much. I know when I have my morning coffee, I'll be able to get back on track (I have 159 alerts)!!!!
I AM SO TIRED! I'll recap my entire hip 2 journey tomorrow. Some of my special BS pals had surgery this week and I want to say I pray everyone had an easy time of it. Mine was quite interesting to say the least. Sorry for the delay all. Catch you tomorrow.
@Cynthia777
Glad you are home now. It's nice to be home and able to get all situated for your recovery.
Just rest and take it easy. Let your family wait on you.
@Cynthia777 thrilled to hear you are home and safe. Stack up the ice, gets lots of rest, and catch up on your sleep. Let us know all your news when you're ready.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.