Guest viewing is limited

TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve got to keep each other cheerful dont we. Its what we do x x
[Bonesmart.org] Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust
 
I love that Pat, :thankyou: :giggle: where do you find them?
That is just so funny and so appropriate. I must tackle the hairy legs soon!!!!! :eeeuw:
Goodnight,
Cheery Toothfairy x :egypdance: :rotfl:
 
Nothing like a good cry to make you feel better! :boohoo: You are doing so well so just keep on doing what your doing your getting it right :happydance:
 
Thank you SadKnee kimejen and landoz and of course the wonderfully amusing Pat robynhood
I am feeling good this morning but am still in bed. I am enjoying having very slow mornings. Icing and waiting for those pain meds to get well established before doing my morning stretches.
Have a great day everyone, I really appreciate your support.
Hugs
Toothfairy x :SUNsmile: :egypdance: :flwrysmile: :yahoo:
 
Im doing the same this morning TF. It dosent matter how far along you are your knee is still in charge and you have to go back to basics. So icing, taken painkillers and waiting for them to kick in whilst watching the AWFUL Jeremy Kyle and thinking my life isnt that bad after all :flwrysmile: :friends:
 
Good morning.
Today's good news is that I managed my first backwards rotation on my exercise bike. :yes!:
I managed three in total with gentle stretching between each one. I did use the hip hitch and wiggle technique but I am still chuffed to bits.
I was very stiff by the time I went to bed last night and a bit uncomfortable through the night so I am surprised at how mobile I am this morning. Looks like these extra stretches are having a good effect.
Sitting icing and resting now and going to knit a few more rows.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Happy Toothfairy x :egypdance: :happydance:
 
Well done on the bike. Not even 3 weeks post op, that is very good. You must feel so good. Jenny:yay:
 
Thanks Jenny, I am delighted. I tackled the hairy legs this morning. Maybe it was the newly aerodynamic legs that made the difference :heehee:
I decided to stop being a wimp, I used a new blade on my razor then was very careful. Mission accomplished with no nicks. I feel much better. Hooray for smooth legs.
Toothfairy x :puppysmooze: :happydance: :flwrysmile:
 
:yay: yaaaay :yay: Its good that such a little thing like that can make you feel so much better. And good work on the bike. Nice and slowly does it. When you get that first full rotation its such a good feeling. Keep on doing what youre doing. It seems to be working. :flwrysmile:
 
:friends: Sorry, I'm behind on your posts, lots happening ! Congrats on the leg shave :heehee: And of course the :bicycle1:
Thats fantastic, but take care.
Sorry to hear you've been feeling blue, I did a bit but it's passed, get on here and will cheer you up.

Ive been to docs and am off til 8th then she wants a month staggered start :yikes:, which is loads. She is v good and concerned I'm ok before I go back. I need to be walking better so another three weeks should help.

Off out into the darkness again tonight, hope I last longer than 9pm! Driving getting better as well.


Am glad Alison is ok and Gort has arrived !

Take care, hugs fx
 
Toothfairy, Congratulations on the bike, and the leg shave! :yay: I'm still a little chicken on the leg shaving thingy so I still use my electric razor, otherwise my leg hairs would be tangling with hubby's at night, never to walk alone again! :heehee:
 
Hi Fernie, I am glad your doctor is supporting a very gradual introduction to work.
Enjoy your trip out tonight, I hope those sleepy elves don't sabotage your evening this time! Where were they on all those nights when you couldn't sleep and needed them?
I have been for a walk around the block this afternoon, it's a better day here, even a glimpse of sunshine.
I am fine today, it was just a very brief flash of blue.
Good luck with physio tomorrow,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :flwrysmile: :bicycle2: :bicycle1:
 
Hi, glad you more chipper, don't forget Winged One, you are 2.5 weeks out so firmly on the roller caster.

Yep, doc was v good and I'm happy with that. Realistically, going back on 4th for a few hours was a bit pathetic , so much better waiting til the Monday. I've got 2 half days that week then 3 the following. Half days for me are probs 6 hours so not to shabby. I'll soon know if Ican manage a full 9 to 5 when I go back, but at least I have 3 weeks to think about that.

Hhm will try and find some sleep gremlins to take out to dinner tonight :heehee: :martini:

Weather here quite mild which has been nice, looks like spring could make it yet!

Have a nice evening, glad to hear the knitting is going well :SUNsmile: :flwrysmile:

Hugs, fx :friends: :yahoo: :yay: :happydance: :egypdance: :dancy: :spin:
 
TF wonderful news about your prep for Le Tour de BoneSmartie...shaving down and getting those rotations going all so smoothly fantastique :dancy: :egypdance: :spin: your place in the peloton is assured and we are one step closer to our goals.

You don't need me to say take it easy though..over enthusiasm when we are feeling good seems to come against us if we are not careful. It's so good to be able to laugh at ourselves and pats jokes hit the mark :loll: :loll:

At my massage yesterday they reinforced yet again the importance of stretching those leg muscles a few times a day...it helps so much.

have a good day TF hugs Gami :friends: :bicycle1:
 
Hi TF' hope you are well! I'm hoping to sleep tonight, though there's a guy in a single room adjacent toour ward who has had chronic hiccups for 5 days-poor thing ! Also, they seem to be quite cagey when it comes to pain meds at the moment, I've lost the lovely Kelly from day-shift and she has been replaced with nurse ratchett!! Youve been for a walk around the block? How far? How long did it take you? :what: Take good care of yourself Toothfairy big hugs & a bigger thank you for showing me your path & imparting sage advice :thankyou:
 
Well done Tooth Fairy on the bike rotation and the hairy leg problem :heehee: Some things I just haven't even thought about. Learning so much on here. It's just hard keeping up with all the posts! :ok:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom