Bilateral TKR Eastside85: On The Other Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes us ladies need wine o clock time i am having only one :tantrum: or 2 tonight i am enjoying my self on my last week of pre op like you it might be a while before i have any post op with all the pain meds
 
Hello Barb eastside85
I hope your BTKR has gone well. Take it gently and you will do well. You have a lovely positive attitude which will help you through.
Keep your sense of humour handy!
Sending warm wishes for a good recovery, hugs, Toothfairy x :flwrysmile:
 
Hopefully it's all over now and you, Bert & Ernie are on the road to recovery. I hope everything went well and they have the pain well managed. Take care xx :friends: :flwrysmile:
 
Hi, just thinking about you and praying all has gone well. I know you are probably still pretty loopy from pain meds-just go with it if it's keeping the pain away!! Who cares if every word you say sounds like you have a mouthful of mush-just smile and shrug your shoulders and drift off again!!! You'll be coherent soon enough when the cocktails are taken away. LOL. Anxious to hear how you're doing. :)BIG HUG to you!
 
Hi Barb, I hope your doing well and managing to get some :sleep: and have the pain managed! Take care :flwrysmile: :flwrysmile:
 
Hello very one. Typing on phone so please forgive typos. Feeling good. Getting lots of sleep the meds knock me out. Got here early and they had cancellation so I had no wait time. Everything went well doc. Said this morning that knees look good and I will be very happy. Walked 5ateps yesterday and using potty chair. More later. Waiting for breakfast. Asked for bacon and eggs. Was pretty good. And no wheat. Haha. Well thank you all so much for the loving and caring messages. It meant a lot. Night nurse was a bit cold and negligent. PT great. And I complained and have had lots it attention since. I would not have said anything but PT asked and said someone else had complained. So I had to agree.

Hope all are well. One more night here then transitional care as the call it. If they have a bed.

Hugs. Barbara.
 
Glad to hear Barb you are doing well! Keep it up girl! :happydance: :dancy: :egypdance:
 
Well done Barbara, that is impressive. Walking already, wow!
I am also impressed at you managing bacon and eggs.
Sounds like you are doing brilliantly,
Congratulations on your new twin baby knees, hope they continue to behave,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :) :flwrysmile:
 
Excellent - so glad to hear all went well! Good job! (And good that you spoke up about that one night nurse. I had one too, just one, but she made me cry :boohoo: Why Do these meanies go into healthcare??)

Keep up the good work Barb!
:angel:
Heidi
 
Very good news on your surgery and start of recovery. Be patient.....take care.......I said in another thread, hats off to you and anyone doing Bilateral TKR.......best to you!
 
Good to hear your wonderful news and congrats on your first journey with Bert and Ernie!!
 
Barb, so glad you and Bert and Ernie are doing so well! Wonderful to hear from you, keep up the good work and cudos to for speaking up about the meanie on night shift. You'd think nurses would have a certain personality, but every once in a while someone who shouldn't be in nursing slips through. I hope you've had a good day-talk again soon.
 
" CONGRATULATIONS " on your new knees good to hear you are doing well keep it up :)
 
Well done Barb, stay well and happy, I have ten days to go, if I'm doing as well as you I will be very very happy:dancy:
Take care
Lee:flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom