Guest viewing is limited

THR Early Birthday

Sounds like we all want to hear about your grilling & food activities .. although that meatloaf sounds great!!

Glad all well & it’s only the internet that is sick...

meanwhile Im making a chicken & chorizo paella.., anybody???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh are we sharing dinner? We are grilling steak and chicken fajitas tonight. Can one of you bring the margaritas? Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hey @59billy! How are you?! Hope all is well, celebrating Memorial Day :cheers: and doing some grillin' and chillin'??! Sure hope so!!! :wink:
 
Hey @59billy, c’mon now. What’s going on?
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Early Birthday
    553DEEA0-47DA-4D92-B8D0-090E94322AD3.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 223
Oh no, forgot....is it tomorrow, I wonder? If so, best of luck to you!
I think you realize you have fans and well wishers, billy.
Sure hope you're still doing okay and it's internet problems keeping you away from us stalkers.
You're beloved here...we only want the best for you. :loveshwr:
@59billy
 
Oh my goodness!!! I totally forgot!! Yes @59billy you sure have a ton of fans here and we're lost without you! If you're having surgery tomorrow, best of luck and let us know how you're doing when you can! :friends:
 
Hey, all.

Yep, tomorrow us the hernia consult. I'm hoping to get a surgery date, the sooner the better. Feel like I'm healed enough from the THR to do another surgery, and really, the goal is to recover from both! Be nice to go like six weeks without being poked, prodded, xrayed or cut.

I've been getting back to normal activities; letting the chickens out for some exercise before they get too fat. Mowed around the house and sheds today. Actual work!

Stomach has been calm. Getting to the end of PT; could probably stop now, but I'm finding the accountability helpful. Now and then I'll try some of my own exercise equipment and try not to panic. Smallest dumbbells: too heavy. Smallest kettlebell: too heavy. Ain't touchin' the barbell. Patience.
 
Sounds like we all want to hear about your grilling & food activities .. although that meatloaf sounds great!!

Glad all well & it’s only the internet that is sick...

meanwhile Im making a chicken & chorizo paella.., anybody???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mmmmm paella!
 
:yes:. Yes ...loyal, and proud you are using your own body's guidance to let you know how much is too much.:)
Will serve you well in the long run.:tada:
Honestly, I feel like month four was my biggest turnaround...until then it was a bit of a trial and error.:unsure:
Let's get this other surgery under your belt - oops, no pun intended...
We are all rooting for you!
Good mojo coming your way.:happydance:
 
Hernia surgery is set for June 24. Looks like the hip gets more rest no matter what I think!

I'd already resigned myself to the first half of the year going kind of... not fun. But the real goal is to be able to be a fun Grandpa by the holidays. Looks like that can happen, so I shan't grumble. At least nit loudly.
 
You'll be doing your hernia when I having my hip done! Hope everything goes well and gets you back to being the fun Gramps!
 
Yoo-hoo where are you?
Hopefully all is well in billyworld.
I'll bet you're getting stronger week by week and easing back into life.
I hope you have a nice Thursday and a great weekend!
@59billy
 
Yesterday wss my last day of PT! They gave me a routine of home exercises based on a list of equipment I have. About 2/3 is movements that I was already doing before the arthritis, so it's kind of a natural progression back to "normal".

Of course, I'm pretty limited until after the hernia be repair.

(Tried to post this yesterday. Let's see what happens)
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom