THR Early Birthday

Oh no, that will make you feel sick. I'm sorry, you must have been pretty miserable, billy.
Yay on the walk, take another one today, keep everything moving on through your system with some exercise. Hopefully you are having a beautiful sunny day. We're sunny, but only 56F at noon. A little chilly but I'll take it.
Happy Monday!
@59billy
 
It will probably do you good to get some food in that tummy and it sounds like an excellent menu. Hope you keep getting better, it's been pretty quiet without you being on here! :wink:
 
Put some watermelon and grapes in your diet. They were my favorite snacks with lots of liquid. Stay hydrated!
It is supposed to be nearing 100 degrees by the end of this week and this weekend! I'm going to get fresh strawberries, and watermelon and grapes!
Hope all keeps improving!
 
Last edited:
How does Sweetie like you taking advice from women worldwide?
Old Hens R Us :rotfl: I guess I should speak for, myself.
Enjoy dinner, not too much salmon...yummy/healthy but rich.
@59billy
 
Yes we drink plenty of H2O!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Early Birthday
    9541A08A-1C0F-4E90-A207-DCB55AFEABE0.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 222
Didn't actually eat dinner, but the leftovers made a great lunch! Went to bed kind of early. Felt better this am, managed some coffee. By the time I got my 930 follow up appointment I was feeling hungry in a healthy way. Doc agrees that the post op meds blew up my digestive system. I'm still not 100%, but I'm better.

Couldn't face a grocery trip, but the freezer yielded up a pound of ground beef (ground by me) and a pound of breakfast sausage. That will make a tasty but mild meatloaf. I need to get back to my normal savage diet! Maybe a brisket this weekend.
 
Sure hope things are looking up for you today so you can get that brisket going this weekend!
 
Sure hope you're feeling more like yourself by now, billy, and that your appetite is steadily improving.
You're quiet....don't worry us now.
Wishing you a peaceful and relaxing holiday weekend.
@59billy
 
We're patient, we can wait :bored: but not too long.
Hope you're doing okay. Was hoping we could hear about your grilling plans for the weekend.
Wishing you comfort if you're still not feeling well.
@59billy
 
:thumb: It's good to hear your well.
Hopefully you get your computer issues resolved soon.
Have a good one!
@59billy
 
Shew the worry, do I need a life, ha ha! Glad you're all good but sorry about that internet!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom