THR Double hippy happy<

Sounds like things are easing a bit...Finally! I'm so happy you are walking better, Sarah..:fingersx: all keeps on an upward path after such a long journey for you.:tada:

Great news @SarahUK. Glad the appointments are for someone besides you. That ankle really added something extra to your recovery, not to mention everything else. Hope today is a good one for you.

Awesome news, Sarah!
It's great to hear from you.
Was worried you may have caught the creeping crud :swoon:
You're lucky to have dodged being sick considering hubby was.
Hope you get those test results soon and all is favorable :prayer:
A great rest of the day to you!
@SarahUK

I'm sick of hospitals and doctors to be honest, I know my around at least 2 of them blindfolded.
That ankle really was a total pain, one that I didn't need at all.
I really want the results, I want to know what, if anything is going on.

Have a good day all :)
A few words from one of my favourite songs
"Walk tall, walk straight and look the world right in the eye"

Something we should all look forward to doing eventually :D

Right on Sista! :wink:

Consider calling that hospital for your test results.
The results are probably sitting in a pile somewhere and you need to rattle someone's cage :tantrum2:
Call and give em some you know what :tantrum:
@SarahUK

I plan on doing just that tomorrow Layla if I don't get a letter through the post.
They are going to wish they'd told me sooner, if I get mad, no one wants to be around me, bear with a very sore head when mad. I had to fight to change my consultant and that took some effort.

And I'm going to dye my horrible mousy brown hair a deep red tonight. A change is as good as a rest and I need a change desperately.

Woohoo, hubby's gonna think he's got himself one hot momma with that red mane!
You better watch out! Don't know if you're in good enough shape to run yet :heehee:

@SarahUK Your humor is a treasure!

I might be able to manage a quick step/limp to evade him:) Or fend him off at a crutch distance hehe :D @Layla
Certainly no running for me.
I shall show off the results of my hair transformation later :)

Yes...Fiesty red haired Sarah.

Mojo, I'm feisty enough without red hair :)
before.jpg after.jpg
Slightly darker than I thought it would be but that's fine, it'll gradually fade over time.
Hubby of course was like 'what the heck have you done, sneaky devil' :)

Left hip gave me hell this morning, clicking and popping like there was no tomorrow :/ It's getting to the point where I want a date for it to be replaced and be pain free.
Hope you all have a good day :)

I like. Suits you. Hope today is a Good Day!

Thank you Mojo :)
I used to dye my hair quite a lot, over recent years not as much.

Today is going to be a good day I think, sun is shining and the garden is full of birds.

That always make for a good day..the healing power of nature.
Hope your day is a Good Day.

Watching the birds flit from tree to tree makes my day and to top it off, I have a very cheeky squirrel that comes and sits on the grass waiting for me to feed him.

Im sat with an ice pack on my left hip, may have stretched it a bit too far earlier and now it's well and truly complaining. Right hip on the other hand is doing just great :)
Can you tell I'm impatient to get the left hip done :D Patience never was my strong point but we live and learn.

Have a good day all :)

I like the hair color @SarahUK. I used to color mine, but the gray is coming in nicely. Since people are now actually getting gray heights, I figured why not save the money.

I understand impatience for getting second hip done. Since it seems scheduling works different in UK, I would guess you need to start the process sooner than we do. Is it easier for you to schedule a second? Do you automatically get to go to first surgeon?

Have a good day. I enjoy watching birds and our squirrels. While the sun is out, way to cold for me to be out. Spring will be here someday.

Wow....look at you, looking good in that new hair color!

Hope you get your date soon, tell us about it, anything in the works?
Or just at the top of the list at this point.....

Sunshine and birds and other critters sounds wonderful about now.
All I see is white when I look outdoors. Thank God for Evergreen trees!
Hope your weekend is great, Sarah :flwrysmile:
@SarahUK

The CT scan I had done was part of the pre-op, or so my consultant said. At the moment I'm still waiting for results of that. The surgeon that did my hip is going nowhere near my second. Once I have results, see what my consultant says and hopefully set a date for second.

Backstory on my consultants.
My original consultant, Mr A, had to have a surgery of his own so couldn't do mine. He referred me to Mr B who was the one to do the surgery. Not happy with Mr B's treatment and aftercare, I asked to be transferred back to Mr A, he had had his surgery and was fit enough to see me. He immediately thought something wrong so sent me for CT and also told me to see physio, and the saga continues.......
As and when I get info, I will gladly update you all.

@MammaT and @Layla thank you, dark hair suits me better than my own colour.

Have a happy, peaceful, healing weekend all

Hello from the other red-haired Sara. I started going from dark brown to white in college. Colored then but let it go for a number of years. I celebrated my divorce a few years ago by having the color done. I have the complexion and temper of a redhead so I decided I might as well be one!

Attachments

• IMG_20170923_1846584.jpg
    IMG_20170923_1846584.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 140
Absolutely stunning, colour really suits you :)
I've been told I have a very short fuse, if anyone upsets me, they soon know about it.
One of my sons is a red head and, oh boy, does he have the temper to match. The other three are dark blonde/brunette. I'm thinking it's a throwback to my Irish or maybe Scottish ancestry.

Sitting with another ice pack, this time on right thigh muscle, think I overdid it with the stairs earlier and now it's complaining loudly. That was the other good news, I can do stairs normally as long as I use both banisters :)

Happy, healing weekend all!!

Aww, @SaraK that is great!
A lil ol box of hair color never hurt anyone. Bye-Bye grays :ok:
SaraK is a firery red
@SarahUK just winding up......lookout!

Hope the ice soon helps ease the pain, Sarah so you are able to enjoy the weekend!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HaiPao
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom