
@Layla Thanks for the shout out!
3 months today and I celebrated at the dentist for cleaning! Lol! And, yes, my OS requires antibiotics for cleaning and dental procedures! I figure the benefits outweigh the risk, especially with 3 joints!
I'm doing great! Gaining stamina every week! We put out 60 bags of mulch over newspaper in my flower beds weekend before last. I did not lift bags, but I did help spread. No problems afterward! We had Grands here last weekend and it was nonstop activity.
Our trip to Italy is 1 month from tomorrow and we are getting super excited! We'll be tnere for 2 weeks.
I ordered a “Sleepy Ride” sling type thing that hooks over the tray table to elevate legs on long flights as well as compression socks. I still have aggravating swelling but it is mostly in my ankle of the THR & TKR. Ugh!
I'm sleeping on the THR side comfortably and basically back to “normal” for an old person!
We are almost to the NC/TN state line, so very western NC. Yes, Florence will likely affect us, but we are anticipating only heavy rain and some wind. The mountains are between us and the coast, so by the time she gets here, she will ( hopefully) have lost strength and be just a minor irritation!