PieMan
junior member
Re: Arthritis grades
Dear all - thanks for your replies - much appreciated. I have a follow up appointment with my consultant in 5 weeks, so i am now armed with info. I am a NHS patient but had the arthroscopy in the Spire Bushey Hospital - my own room, telly and room service - felt like the Hilton. - normally its a hut in the middle of a fiels in Stanmore. Not sure how all that transpires but the RNOH must outsource every now and then, even got to see the consultan - chap, called Will Aston, used to be registrar for Briggs.
Anyway thanks for help.
Pieman.
Dear all - thanks for your replies - much appreciated. I have a follow up appointment with my consultant in 5 weeks, so i am now armed with info. I am a NHS patient but had the arthroscopy in the Spire Bushey Hospital - my own room, telly and room service - felt like the Hilton. - normally its a hut in the middle of a fiels in Stanmore. Not sure how all that transpires but the RNOH must outsource every now and then, even got to see the consultan - chap, called Will Aston, used to be registrar for Briggs.
Anyway thanks for help.
Pieman.
United Kingdom
So could you please post in this thread from now on? It would make life so much simpler for me and for everyone else.