TKR DLR recovery #2

Your right knee will manage OK. It may complain a bit, but it will also appreciate the rest time, while you're elevating and icing your left knee.
 
You'll be fine! We're here for you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLR
4 more sleeps for 2 new knees!!!!
You’re going to do great since you’re a pro now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLR
I've changed your title as you requested.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: DLR
Shower 1 with the special soap, shower 2 in the morning then off for surgery TKR #2
 
Thank you! Normal anxiety tonight..this time I know what to expect...but this time I KNOW what to expect lol
 
Saying a prayer for you. Say hi to Dr H for me and see you at the clinic in a few wks! Lol
 
My heart beats faster and tears come, just thinking of doing this surgery over again.
 
Diane, Thinking of you today and sending prayers for a great recovery with little pain!:flwrysmile:
 
@beachy thank you I have been thinking of you today too, praying the the procedure goes well and brings the desired relief
 
@Jockette I can understand your fears and tears especially after all you’ve been through. Yesterday I was full of anxiety this morning peace, praying my friend that God will make it abundantly clear whether this next surgeon is the one to take the next step with. Sending you a hug
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom