Guest viewing is limited

Didn't see this coming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great support you are giving each other, good luck everyone :)
 
Tammy,
Wondering how my I-4 neighbor is getting along. Please post when you can.
 
Tammy,

Hope everything is going well for you. I miss you, but I know you have a lot on your plate with both healing and hubby's (hopefully still) pending deployment. I hope you've finally found some relief from that nasty pain you've been dealing with! Sending good healing juju your way! Rest up friend. :friends:

dede62
 
Thanks to all for checking on me. I have started a new thread on the post-op side. Been thinking of you girls as well. sissy46, your I-4 friend is alive and doing well. I am loving this weather we are having.

dede62, good luck with your surgery. I will be thinking of you Monday morning and sending healing vibes your way.

All I can say is I am so glad that's over with now. On the road to recovery!

Best wishes to all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom