puddle fish
senior
OA hurts and gets worse surgery hurts but gets better. The pain is a lot less there is no comparison I'm now day 11 post op. But be prepared mentally for the temporary disability it is a shock. I thought oh 90 degree rule would be easy I couldn't bend by right hip that much anyway. What I didn't appreciate was that I was accomplishing most daily tasks by violating some restriction or other. I have a grab stick and a sock aid for dressing a raised toilet seat and some stools to aid sitting in the bath to shower. Much of my day is resting my hips, my brain and the rest of my body. I do go out for little walks they are not easy in fact hard work a whole body work out, but I can at least say I enjoy walking now.
Good luck Tammy the time to your op will pass quickly.
Good luck Tammy the time to your op will pass quickly.
United Kingdom

Clearwater is about a 30-45 minute drive from me. I am across the bay from them. However, both sides of the bay are absolutely gorgeous. The weather now is perfect. In the mid 80's with low humidity.
.
We are in the dark as to exactly what day he will leave. You know how that goes. He is packed and his trunks are sitting in the garage just waiting for the call. While I may be used to his leaving, I certainly don't like it much. But as a career military man, what are we to do.
Now it is their turn to take care of me. They can shop, cook, clean, do laundry, etc. Sweet!