Guest viewing is limited

TKR Diane's KneeQuest, NewKnee Inn Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big trip for me but I'm getting antsy to travel. I've never been to Asheville and hear it's beautiful!
 
Just stopping in to say hi. I made the long walk from the room at the resort to the pool, but it so worth it. Water felt heavenly, did not really swim, enjoyed a few piña coladas

Gorgeous day!

:flwrysmile:


[Bonesmart.org] Diane's KneeQuest,  NewKnee Inn Recovery
 
Yums!! Love it!

You are a very pretty lady.


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
Diane, glad you are able to spend some time with the rest of your survivor group! Turned out to be a beautiful day considering Matthew just brushed our state. How was the pool with your knee? Enjoy your time!!!
 
You look great! How many people were able to make it? I hope you are having a lovely time and am glad you were able to get there.:martini:
 
Diane, you look great! I'm so glad you got to party with some of your friends!
 
I'm thinking about our mountain kneeunion today. Something to look forward to. I'm thinking late spring? There's 18 stairs to get inside my house but we're a resourceful bunch -- we can help anybody still struggling with stairs. The view's worth the climb!


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
OK, finally a few moments to catch up and update my bonesmart family. So, the weekend was really good, other than being half the size it was supposed to be due to the stupid hurricane that never was, at least here in Orlando. I got there Friday afternoon, and because of the storm mess they put me and my roomie in a different building than others, because there was no house keeping with everything under storm watch. But it was mostly ok. Saturday was a gorgeous day and I was able to get to the pool. I wont lie and say I felt great, it was alot more walking and energy expending , than what I am used to. And just to make it more annoying, my right knee, particularly my kneecap really started bothering me. It feels some better today, but it was annoying.

I got home Sunday afternoon and was soo exhausted I went to bed at 1pm and didnt get up until about 8, just enough to have something to eat, then watch the nausea fest, umm I mean debate ;)

Today, I had my follow up with my OS and basically he says I am going great for barely 7 weeks out. My rom was 115/0 and other than aches and pains around the muscles, he said I am just where or even ahead where I am supposed to me. I asked to do xrays of my right knee too, which he did. He said its pretty much shot, and up to me when I feel ready to do it. He said, his suggestion was to wait a few months to get the most recovery out of the other one, but IF I felt it was too much pain, he could do it anytime.

For now I guess I will wait a bit

Here are my xrays, @Josephine , @newlybionic @Celle any comments on the state of my right knee?

Left (new) knee
[Bonesmart.org] Diane's KneeQuest,  NewKnee Inn Recovery



Right Knee

[Bonesmart.org] Diane's KneeQuest,  NewKnee Inn Recovery


Hope everyone is doing well, I will try to catch up as I can. For now, I need to do laundry, rest, and just chill from the busy weekend.
 
I'll leave the X-Rays for Josephine to comment on. She's the expert. I can only see things that are very obvious.
 
Why have you marked the xrays as 'from behind'?

They look excellent.
 
I think they are views from the front (anterior), Diane. In a posterior view, the fibula would be on the other side.
 
Umm I cropped them, had I not, you would see my butt. My rear was on the plate where the xray was
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom