Guest viewing is limited

TKR Diane's KneeQuest, NewKnee Inn Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
How disappointing! I'm hoping and praying you are all safe. Flagranny is in Palm Beach, so I'm thinking she evacuated.
 
Wow watching the news and it doesnt look good for Florida Stay safe all you bone smarties in Florida this looks like a very bad storm. Sorry your reunion had to be cancelled.
 
Morning. I am fine. Damm storm shifted east at the last minute so where I am inland, basically just a windy rainy day. Im so mad, that the shift couldn't have been tues or wed, to not ruin our weekend. @FlaGranny is closer to the coast, so she may have had it worse. Hope she is ok. But im fine, other than sad/mad. I will head to the resort later today.
 
Glad to hear you are safe. Where are you in relation to Lake Mary? So sorry your reunion was cancelled.
 
Yes, too bad about your reunion, I know how much it meant to you. You are safe, that's the main thing.
Tabby xxx
 
At least you're safe. Enjoy your event as much as possible with those who could make it.
 
I'm so glad you're OK. I was worried about you and the others down there.
 
My cousin is in Lake Mary. Haven't heard back from her yet. Glad it has moved out and you will have sun tomorrow. Have a great pool day!
 
I think we need to plan a kneeunion so we can look forward to that!


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
Go for it! My beach house available any time except February, when I rent it out to a friend for the month :)
 
Or my mountain house is available all the year (Asheville, NC). We could do new knee hikes on the Blue Ridge. [emoji1]


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
I'm happy that Mathew stayed further off the coast and you are safe. Enjoy the sun and the pool tomorrow.
 
Very glad the storm was not as bad as first thot & that you're okay. Sorry about the weekend plans ~that's so upsetting!
 
Well. Let me get knee 2 up and running and let's talk! I'm sinking late spring, early summer? It's a slope house, 22 stairs to get inside -- but ver doable.


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom