Countdown to hopefully fix my right knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wonder Woman ! I am glad we were able to write and relate over the last few weeks and help each other. Glad you are on the road to recovery and wish you a wonderful healthy life ahead. Good luck!
 
Hi Josephine, thank you for all your insight and knowledge about knee surgery and healing. Yes, I read your post about Window of Opportunity! So true and now I won't let them push me at PT!
 
Hi Josephine, thank you for all your insight and knowledge about knee surgery and healing. Yes, I read your post about Window of Opportunity! So true and now I won't let them push me at PT!
Laugh at those folks who try to scare you with the "window of opportunity" ruse.

The truth is, there is no such thing and many folks---myself included---continue to gain ROM upwrds to a year and beyond.

Take it easy, take it gently, and take it slowly. The more you push, the more your surgical knee will push back.

It is like the song, I Fought the Law and the Law Won----except it is I Pushed the Knee and the Knee Won!
 
Thanks Referee! Love the , Push the knee and the Knee Won! Ha ha. Perfect. I will remember that and slow it down a wee bit and stop trying to let the PT push me too far. Love the advice. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom