Revision THR Continuing left hip pain

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully the end of January is the start of a new pain-free chapter for you and @Marvy (whose surgery is just a few days after your procedure). I can definitely relate to the occasional instability/wobbly feeling. I described it to my new OS as it being like hydroplaning, but it generally only lasts for a step or two for me. He thinks mine is just part and parcel with the tendon issue.
 
Doing OK. Thanks for asking. just waiting for the 25th! Has anyone else gotten a ilioinguinal pulsed rfa? I was asked about sedative . I am not scheduled for any. Should I be?
 
I've never had anything like that done but my general rule is that if they ask me whether I want a sedative, the answer is "yes, please" . Better to get it and not need it than not have it and need it!
 
Only one more week (but who's counting)! keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and this does the trick!
 
Hi there :wave:
The final countdown...leading to Friday.
I hope the week flies and you soon find relief.
Keep us posted, we're here for you.
@ebair23
 
Only 1 more day! Hoping this last day passes peacefully, pain free and QUICKLY! How soon after the procedure do they expect you to begin to feel the benefits and how long will it take until maximum relief?
 
Wishing you comfort, @ebair23
Tomorrow is your big day. We'll be thinking of you.
Wishing you success with the procedure and only the best moving forward.
Update us when you're able.
 
:praying: I do so hope this brings you relief!
 
Good luck today.
Stay in touch. We'll be here.
@ebair23
 
@ebair23 - How are you doing? Please let us know - we're here to celebrate with you, wait with you or commiserate with you! I'm hoping that you're finding some relief by now! Take care, my friend!
 
Hi @ebair23
I agree with, Sara.
Hope you're doing well.
We'd love an update when you have the time.
Best wishes for your comfort and relief from the pain.
 
Well, I don't know. I hate to be a negative Nancy, but..... since my ablation I have had a twinge of pain and thought it just was pain from the ablation. Well, last night while doing trash and bending over it happened. Started the pain again, and bad. I went to sleep totally discouraged .still hurting. I don't know where to go from here.
 
I'm so sorry to hear this! You must feel like Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls the ball away. Have you talked with the doctor yet about the lack of relief and this new pain? Sometimes the failures of one approach (with as much info as you can give them) will help the doctor more accurately diagnose the issue. Please turn your discouragement into action!
 
I’ve just read your thread and I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope the doctors can find another solution. Thinking of you.
 
Ok, I called the Dr. The nurse said that sometimes it takes a couple weeks for the ablation to work. Lord.......
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom